You fangirl over a 5sos member.

Suga
-Luke
-Everytime you watch his videos and get into it examining his piercing makes Yoongi kinda irritated like he would make you tear your eyes off the screen and instead he would distract you with something.

J Hope
-Michael
-Michael is cute,Michael is loyal,Michael is mine...hahaha things fans including you and me would always say which makes him somewhat an attention seeker.

Rap Mon
-Ashton
-He can bang me like his drums.Wait what?Literally that's the first thing that comes into Joonie's mind..like Im just here what is wrong with her.

Jungkook
-Calum and Michael.
-He is such into maknae mode the moment you blabber about how hot these dudes are cause Calum gosh he's so freakin hot and Michael is too but Calum is Asian hehe jk but yeah kookie goes really huffy.

Jimin
-Ashton
-So what if he got big hands and he jams?!Okay first of all you love them boh no matter what but when you literally called Ash 100% daddy material those pouty lips are automatically on.

Jin
-Luke
-Fangirls with you too doncha worry he got your back.

Taehyung
-Calum
-Straight face tae.No just his brows has too much emotion in them that you are going to laigh and cackle at the same damn time cause he's jealous.