You have a big ass

Thanks for the request.<3

Suga
-What if I tell you that..
-That he on purpose buys your lingerie.
-Like those black laced sexy ones that make your butt more even bigger.
-But basically he loves it...not just because he's a guy but he loves it because it's a part of you.

J Hope
-His jaw would drop every time you wear those tight skinnies.
-Cause let's just be honest..that's the sexiest thing ever.
-Especially when you wear a tight bodycon dress that shows the way you hips associate with your butt that makes it more defined.

Rap Mon
-Joonie is a good guy..well a good guy who breaks things but didnt break his girlfriend which is you obviously.
-He sometimes stare at it and wouldnt even snap out of it until you point it out.
-Dont worry he respects every single part of you.

Jungkook
-Funny how the maknae sometimes dpesnt act like one when he's around you..scratch that ESPECIALLY!when he's around you.
-It's always gonna start when you kiss him but he wouldnt let you pull away and his hands would travel down towards your bum and he will squeeze it making you moan.

Jimin
-This mochi?
-Oh I'll tell you what this guy is all about when it comes to what yo mama gave you.
-Seriosly he kinda pokes it sometimes when you watch movies and lay glat on your stomach making you giggle.
-But giggling moment stops when he moves that piece of clothing aside and is replaced with heavy breathing and loud moans.

Jin
-Pinches it when you're naughty.
-Hahaha not in that way.
-Eomma Jinnie is stabled not unlike those boys he takes care of!
-And you gotta give him more credit for that because we all know that you're butt is irresistable and it makes the male population go nuts.

Taehyung
-If you walk past by him while swaying your hips there would be this biggest chance that he would slap his hand across it playfully.
-Uses his big hands to ehem.
-Yeah he kinda spanks you hard like how he would take you there.