You stan another group more than BTS

(Well if that ever happens hoho but literarally Im more of a 5sos gal like wer my fam at?)

Suga-EXO

The moment he entered the room whilst you started to cry about Xiumin in that bat glider cause to be honest enough the first time you saw that innocently cute face you thought he was the maknae which puzzled your boyfriend/husband.

"Like he is the cutest thing I've ever seen and you see that gummy smile?!No one ever has that!"You fangirled which made Yoongi stare at you like you were his prey because just the fook?!

"Oh you're gonna get it Y/N"

J-Hope:GOT7

Staring intensely at the new released mv of Got7 Hard Carry made you sweat and heat up because they were hot and that you didnt even realized that you were muttering words.

"They're the best dancers I've ever seen"you breath out and little did you know that Hoseok was standing at the doorframe raising his brow at you.

"Uh Im here!Im also a good dancer"he scoffs making you scrunch your nose up.

"Dont you ever!This is Bambam were talking about!"

"Tsk"

Rap Mon-WannaOne

"Seungwoo!!!!!!!!"You cried out loud as Joonie shot you a death glare since you've been fangirling over WannaOne's Energetic and still cant get over the fact.

"Jeez Y/N cant you just watch BTS last episode of Run?"He gruffly asked.You didnt even noticed that for the last 2 hours he was just staring at you,jealousy building up in him.

"I already watched it"you say eyes still peeled on the screen.

Later on you heard the Namjoon groaning making you look at him.

"Joonie I know yourw jealous but you could have just said it and not take your anger on the poor doorknob!Now we cant lock it!"

"What do ever do in the room anyway?I can buy another one."

"Well no shit sherlock!Last time Jin oppa walked in on us and I was the one on top of you!"

Jungkook-StrayKids

To be honest you didnt even expect that both of you will be facing Jin because of a stupid argument.

Just the moment you said the world's most adored maknae was the love of your life Jungkook smiled proudly..until you sighed the words out making him throw you over his shoulder.

"Gosh his braces are so fooking cute"you dreamily said.

"Excuse me who the hell are you talking about?"he asked raising his brows in annoyance.

"Im talking about Yang Jeongin now if you'll excuse me"you teased.

"The last time I knew I was the Golden Freaking Maknae!"He said.

"That was the stone age pal!"

And that was the last straw as he stomped away ranting about everything to eomma Jinnie.

Jimin-IKON

Jimin?Oh this cuteass mochi?He'd be the first person to make you hear their Love Scenario and he'd never be all 'yeah its not like im your boyfriend here and we just released a new album or were going to have a comeback' note the sarcasm.

Because he is!First signs of being jealous:
1.You start having jams.
2.You get taller.
3.Jungkook likes you back.

"Fine!Go to them!Since they're your boyfriend!"he muttered making you snap your head at the jealous bean.

"Ow baby your cute when you get mad"you giggled...and that was all it took to cool him down.

Jin-Seventeen

Honestly?He wouldnt care and he would even fangirl with you or atleast make sure you eat three meals a day and take a bath cause that what you did for SVT's comeback.

"Lo-look at Seungcheoul...he's just so hot and oh my god"

"Im still hotter right?"

"Youre cute babe"you answer making him shook.

"I know Im cute!I asked if im hot!"

"O right yeah"

"Fuck"

And you got him cursing till you finally admitted that hes hotter than hell.

Taehyung-NCT

The moment you listened to this kpop group you couldnt just help the fact that Taetae was first to be obssessed with their song!Yes they were hot but you just wanted Tae to have a reaction.

And you had an idea.

"Omygosh did you know that I bought three albums today?!"you faked call your bff cause Tae was listening just beside you and his brows knitted together.

After the fake call you threw you phone to the side as he stared at you.

"Whats wrong?"

"You be buying NCT albums yet you dont even buy us one"he pouted yet you were not satisfied.

"Oh I also both two concert tickets!"you lied.

"Is the other one for me?"

"No!The other one would be for their next show"you grinned.

"You could have just told me you also stan them"he muttered and you chuckled.

Ten seconds later he was being all pouty and eye rolls at you making you say the truth.

"So youre not a fan then?"

"Well I dont really know"

"How about the albums?!Can they be mine?!"

"Tae i told you!I lied!"

"What?!This is shitty..oops"

"Kim Taehyung you better run for the beaches!!!!"