5sos song preference

I got an important announcement

First of all I love my bubba's and I know you guys wouldnt do such thing but there are some immature Army's out there!like guys please stop comparing BTS to another newly debuted boygroup!

And yes Im talking about Stray Kids!Please dont bash on them just because their entertainment is JYP I know that some of you hate Twice but please Stray kids just debuted and they dont deserve your hate!They are like one of the best groups and please support thrm like you support BTS cause that what would have Yoongi oppa would say!Now if you still continue on being the hypocrit you are get the fucking out of BTS cause we dont want some immature fan in our fam!

----------------

Suga-She looks so perfect

If I showed up with a plane ticket with a shiny diamnod ring with your name on it,Would you wanna run away too?Cause all I really want Is you!

Right now you were looking directly into your soon to be hubby's face as he caressed your's while muttering the words 'everything's gonna be alright' since earlier when you agreed to escape with him.

It was just all too much.The fans,the company,the world...and all he had was you...the only thing he really wanted in his life.

"I love you so damn much"he says.

"I love you to"

J Hope-Heartbreak Girl

That Im your cure.

You were crying again...due to your boyfriend cheating on you and you had enough that you had to call it quits.The person you ran to was exactly Hoseok.The person who washed away all your worries in just one joke.

"I broke it with him"you say almost proud of yourself wiping away the tears.

"Good...cause I dont want you to be with a douche like him!"he says on the other line causing you to giggle,

"Thank you Hobi"

"For what?"

"For always being there for me when nobody wasnt"you say as a sigh could be heard and he thought that you ended the call when you heard him say something.

"I wish I was the one to be holding you,kissing you,hugging you or the cause of your joy..."

"Because you are"you beamed.

Rap Mon-She looks so perfect

I got your ripped skinny jeans right on the floor.

You were beyond mad since last night got heated and now...your ripped jeans were actually torn apart by Namjoon as he stood there all innocent and blamed you for beaing hot.

"Well look at it right now!It looks like a rag on your floor!"you whined as he backhugged you making you absolutely melt.

Jungkook-Heartbreak Girl

And Im stuck in the friendzone again and again.

It was almost the tenth time you gotta change the topic since you knew what Jungkook was literally going to say.It was pretty obvious but it's just that you have gotten over a bad break up and there nothing more you can do than friendzone him...atleast for thr meantime.

"Please dont friendzone me...I can wait for you days,weeks,month heck even years!I'll wait for you Y/N"

Jimin-She looks so perfect

She looks so perfect standing there in my american apparel underwear and I know now,that Im so down.

"You look hot"Jimin suddenly jumps out of nowhere startling you.

"What do you mean?"

"Look at what you're wearing"he smiles as you looked down to see his boxers and his oversized tee.

"It's what I wear everyday Chubs!"you rolled your eyes playfully.

"And you look so perfect in it"

Jin-Good Girls

She said to me forget what you saw cause good girls are bad girls that havent been caught.

"Y/N?What are you doing here?"Jin asked you as you climbed up his window smiling like an idiot.

"Isnt it obvious that Im rebelling?"

"B-but you're a good girl"he gasps.

"And you're stereotyping me noe forget that this ever happens cause Im gonna go to (bias's room) so we can cuddle"

Taehyung-Good Girls

The back of the room where nobody looks,she'll be with her boyfriend.She's not reading books!

You and Taetae were kinda ehem...rebellling right now since making out at the back of the classroom where the subject is about sex control is kinda...let's just say you guys are total rebels by now.

"Turn to pages 374!"the teacher roared from the podium as you both didnt and continued doing the dirty deed.