When You're pregnant Vocal Line

Jin

You were in the kitchen staring at the back of your dear husband who didnt noticed your presence since earlier.You happily sighed as you recall the things he have been doing...it almost felt like he was the housewife since you would lately wake up late..hehe and just sit infront of the tc watching tv shows.

He does the cooking,cleaning,washing the clothes and when I say everything...he does everything just for you his dearly loved wifue.

"Princess...come here"he signalled you and sat you down pecking your nose making you giggle.

"Shouldnt I be the one to call you that?"

"Really Jagiya?Last time I remember-"he was about to finish his sentence when you galred at him.

"Okay fine..but here let me feed you"he says and raises the spoon to your mouth.

"Im not a baby oppa"you giggled.

"You are MY baby..both of you"he smieks and rubs your growing belly.

Jimin

You and you're husband were in the grocery store and Jimin...sadly jimin was nowhere to be seen as you wandered off.

And there was you..the unlucky you who didnt bring a cellphone or neither a bag and you were also too shy to shout out his name in the area until you bumped into some guy.

It was your bestfriend!Jeonghan from Seventeen(well...if not think of someone else)

"Y/N?Wow you've been glowing"he praises you as you gave him a light hug and talked for awhile when someone lceared their throats all too loudly.

"Oh!Chimchim Hannie oppa this is my-"before you could finish your sentence Jimin pulled you gently towards him.

"Im her husband!"he says face glowering with pride.

Jeonghan smiles noddingly and excused himself when his phone strated to rang telling him that Woozi was chasing Wooozi with a guitar and Jisoo was between the walls again whilst Minghao hit Seungkwan with nunchucks.

"Stop being so possesive Jimin!"you glared at him as he huffed cutely.

"Is it my fault that my wife is so beautiful and sexy and cute at the samw freaking time?"

"Yes it is your fault and where have you been?"

And that's when you realized what the cart contained as he scratched the back of his neck.

"I dont want my son to be called jamless so..."you throw him a bored expression.

"It's all strawberry flavoured!"

Jungkook

You were clutching hard on your stomach as your water started to break making you howl in pain as Jungkook suddenly came barelling down the stairs almost tripping on his own feet.

"Jagiya I thinks it time!"you squealed and wrapped your hands around his neck when you thought he was just gonna drag you towards the car but howey you were wrong...he carried you bridal style and realized something...

The car had a flat tire.

"Ja-jagiya dont wo-worry breath in and breath out okay?"he reminded you and carried the emergency bag.

You didnt know this was going to happen.

But dear lord Jungkook would do anything for you..

Including carrying you to the hospital with only his bare arms which was half a kilometer away as he sweated surely the weather participated since it was cloudy as you arrived in the hospital.

"Baby Im just here"he breaths and cluthces your hand while you were on the bed rolly thingy whatever that was and pulled him for a passionate kiss.

"Of course kookie...you were always here"

Taehyung

You stared too long at the pregnancy test as a loud thump brought you back and hurriedly hid it behind the cupboard since you didnt want to tell Taehyung..not yet.

"Hey baby"he smiles and pulls you in for a kiss..

He does this every single damn day since you both settled down and it was a year ago.

"Im just gonna go shower okay?And we can watch the new episode of(fave show) since I brought back home nutella flavoured ice cream"he says and pecked your forehead.

You grinned at his gesture..you were so lucky.

You sat down on the couch placing everything when a loud roar made you jump up.

"Jagiya!!!!What is this?"he asks showing you the test as you gulped down the lump in your throat.

"O-oppa..Im pregnant"you said closing your eyes when he suddenly runs across the room throwing his shirt and opened the front gate running around in circles earning stares from the neighbors shouting Im gonna be a father.

"Yah!Oppa what are you doing?!"

"Telling the world whose my fucking jagi!"he shouts and carries you.