Taehyung imagine

Your POV

You were stressed out...

Since everything dawned you cause of the hate comments your boyfriend's fans would throw at you like 'you arent worthy of him you fat pig!' 'You're ugly!' Or so much more as you scrolled down the comments and took a good look at the mirror.

Yes..you were chubby.

A little bigger than the average girl's size.

You wrapped yourself in the blankets as tears strolled down your eyes just as the door creaked open and your perfect boyfriend came in with a big smile plastered on his face as usual as he pecked your lips but saw your crying form.

"Jagiya...what happened?"

"I-i dont want to talk about it"you say and walk out when he grabbed your waist but it felt like his touch was fire and you were burnt as you retracted from his grip but it just got toghter by the moment.

"Baby what's happening?"he ask again and pulling you towards each other breath colliding at the close distance only a few millimeters away and the second he saw your phone he took the chance and snatched it away from you.

"Is this what you're worried about?!"he shouts angrily as you flinch and he realized that he might have been overdramatic and cupped your cheeks hushing you down.

"Im sorry baby..Dont worry I'll talk to them"he says but you shook your head furiously.

"No!Im fat!Im disgusting!Yo-you're disgusted and I-"before you could break into another set of whimpers his soft lips grazed upon yours as it moved into sync.

Your hands found it's way onto his neck as his on your waist finally under your shirt unclasping your bra as he hovered above you pinning you against the bed.

"You're beautiful baby...you're perfect to me"he says eyes clear and
loving when he removed your shirt and started sucking on your collarbone leaving more than five purple bruises after switching to your breasts sucking your nipple and the other massaging it.

You moaned out his name and felt him smirk through wet kisses and sooner or later you both had no clothing on you when he proceeded kissing your stomach and you felt a little shy about it.

"This...I love it so much and you dont have any idea how much it means to me"he says kissing your fats(xd)

He opened your legs leaving sweet kisses on your inner thigh saying sweet things about it even you yourself didnt like it just as his warm breath made close contact with your heat making it wetter and wetter by the second.

His tongue took a long lick and cleaned you up real well exploring everything and sucked at it nipping at your clit after entering a finger making you arch your back into pleasure and moaning out his name.

Three long fingers were inside of you making your wall clench a knot forming inside your stomach as your breath hitched.

"Tae-taehyung Im coming"

"Magic word?"he smirks.

"Daddy please"you begged as he nodded and started to thrust into you as you held it form him his thrust getting deeper as the impact made you dizzy with pleasure as you adjusted to his size which was bigger than expected.

"Together baby"he says leaving kisses on your neck as you both came.

He rolls off next to you and covered yourselves with blankets hugging you from behind and pecked your nose chuckling to himself.

"If you say something about that again..Im gonna punish you...and Im not gonna be this gentle"he whispers.

So...the thing was...he was kinda not gentle in this round and was rougher than you thought.What should you expect if this happens again since you're already sore?One week in a wheelchair?