It characters: how you meet

Bill: you were at the trash can smoking a cigarette. You felt a hard smack against your butt. You gasped as you turned to see Henry Bowers laughing with his friend.

"There something called respect" I said taking another puff. "Oh really" He continued to laugh.

"And what's a little girl like you going to do about it" he said bringing his face closer to mine.

I flicked the cigarette at his face, hitting him on his top lip hearing him yelp.

He grabbed my arm and tried to drag me to his car.

"L-let her go" someone said. I looked around to see a talk and attractive boy said.

Henry glared at him and laughed. He shoved my arm towards the boy making him catch me.

The car tires screeched and Henry was gone.

"Did he hurt you" the boy questioned looking around for marks. "I'm ok" I said. He was still holding on to me.

"S-Sorry, my name is bill" he said

Richie: you were at the arcade trying to beat the high score in street fighter.

Everyone in the arcade started to crowd around you as you were 100 points away from winning.

You sighed as everyone cheered because you won.

You entered your name and you saw someone else's get moved down.

"Who's TrashmouthRichie" you questioned.

"Wow I just got beat by a girl" a boy with glasses and a Hawaiian shirt said.

"And She's s Babe" he continued and walked up to me.

"My name is Richie but you can call me anytime".

Eddie: you were at the pharmacy getting a refill for your pills. The door ringed indicating that somebody walked in.

A boy came behind me in line. "Here you go" the cashier said passing me the bottle.

I nodded and turned around instantly bumping into the boy having my pills fly everywhere.

"I'm so sorry" he said getting down and picking them up. I reached down for one pill and he reached for the same.

"You know that these are gazebos right" he said.

Ben: you were in the library reading a book that you really enjoyed. You looked at the time on your watch

6:30

I should really get going. I packed up my things and walked towards the door.

I boy stopped me in my tracks.

"Hi, I'm Ben and your really pretty" he said. I blushed and looked down.

"I'm y/n" I replied. "That's my favorite book" he said pointing to the book that I was holding.

"Mine to" I said

Stanley: you were in class as a boy tapped on your hand.

"Um hey, I d-didn't get the answer to number 5" he said .I nodded and passed him my papers.

He quickly copied my answer and went to hand it back. When I grabbed the paper, our hands touch.

He looked in my eyes " My names is Stanley and your beautiful"

Mike: you were at the deli getting some meat for dinner tonight. A boy walked in holding a couple things of packaged meats.

"That's my last stop" he said to the guy behind the counter. He turned around and looked at me.

"My name is mike" he said walking up to me. "Y/n" I replied. "Pretty name for a pretty girl" he said.

A blush crept onto my cheeks.