St cast: how you find out they are cheating on you

Finn: Fans exposed pictures of him and another girl 'hanging out'

You were in your room planing your outfit for date night with your boyfriend Finn. You were deciding between a blouse or a dress when your phone started blowing up with notifications. You picked up your phone and seen a couple thousand notifications saying "I CANT BELIEVE HE DID THIS😭" or "poor y/n". Your heart started racing scared to open Instagram. You finally went to the app and the first thing that popped up in headlines. "FINN WOLFHARD IS A CHEATER!!!".Under the headline was 2 pictures of Finn and some girl holding hands and kissing. It consisted of your whole Instagram. Fans even made edits supporting you.

Noah: he was honest and told you

Noah had some important news to tell you. He didn't sound happy or sad about it either so you were nervous. He decided to come over to your house and tell you. So to either lighten the mood, you cooked dinner and set it up. Throughout the dinner, he seemed uninterested. "Ok so what was the important news" you spoke up. Fear flashed over his eyes and it brought out the bad thoughts of him breaking up with you. "Ok, I'm so sorry y/n, but I have been cheating on you for the past couple of days.

Caleb: You caught him texting a girl

You were hanging out with him since he got back from vacation. You sat on the couch watching a movie. He seemed distracted most of the time with his phone. You didn't care much about it until it was repetitive. He got up saying that he was going to use the bathroom and left his phone behind. Being as curious as you are, you checked his phone when he got another message.

Side piece🤫❤️: Come on and ditch her
Side piece 🤫❤️: I miss youu❤️❤️❤️

Gaten: He kissed one of your friends

You were at a party with your boyfriend Gaten and one of your close friends. He begged you to come saying you are going to have fun. Throughout the night, you were dancing and hanging out with them. He said that he was going to get you guys a drink and left. You lost your friend in the crowd too. He was gone for longer that you expected so you decided to go look for him. While walking in the kitchen, you seen him and your friend with locked lips.