Will Byers|the Halloween party

You were throwing a Halloween costume Party for the kids at your school. A lot of kids turned up to be there even your crush Will Byers and his friends Him, Lucas, Dustin, and Mike were the Ghostbusters, Jane was Snow White and Max was red riding hood.

You guys only talked in your history class because he sat in front of you. His friends were considered nerds and you and your friends are popular but that didn't matter to you, you always wanted to be in their party but they would most likely never let you in.

You decided to break out of your shell and have a full conversation with Will.

"Thanks for coming, your costumes are really cool" you said breaking Their attention away from from each other. He shyly looked back at Mike and Mike nudge him.

"T-thanks" He said while messing with a button on his costume. "So the food and drinks are in the kitchen and there will be some game in about an hour and-" I said before I was rudely cut off.

"Y/n, why are you talking to these losers and the freak" Troy sneered . Troy and I used to date but I broke up with him when I over heard him call Will mean names at the assembly.

"Because I want to be nice to the people who took time out of their day to come to my party" I said. He rolled his eyes.

"But why them, I'm surprised they even came especially zombie-boy" he said chuckling a bit at the end. I looked over and seen Will hang his hand down in shame.

"How about you just go home and never talk to me or them again" I said pointing at the door. That completely wiped the smile on his face.

"What" he said. "You heard me, and make sure you close the door behind you" I said. With that Troy huffed and stomped out of my house.

"I'm so sorry you guys, I understand if you don't want to be here anymore" I said. "No, thank you for sticking up for us" Will said with a smile on then end.

"Alright well I'll be around if you guys need me at all" I said before I waved at them and walked through the crowd of teens.

*Will's pov*

"Dude what was that" Dustin said. "I can't believe the most popular girl in school stuck up for us" Lucas said.

"And what the hell happen to you" Dustin said nudging my shoulder. "Don't you have a crush on her?" Max asked and I slowly nodded.

I tried to say other words than "thanks" but I couldn't bring myself to do it and risk making myself look like an idiot in front of her. I've always had a crush on her but I could never bring myself to talk to her.

Max, Lucas and Dustin smirked at each other and whispered things. Max whispered something to Jane and Mike and they nodded while they walked somewhere else. I gave them a confused look and all 3 of them went separate ways.

While I was just left alone, I walked around the party.

I overheard a conversation consisting of y/n and some of her friends. "You know Troy is gonna make you look bad" one girl said to her.

"I don't care, he's so mean to them and they are like the nicest people ever" she said and I smiled.

"Don't you have a crush on that zombie-boy" another one said. Y/n glared at her. "His name is Will and maybe I do" she said turning to walk away.

I quickly turned the other direction before she could see me and I bumped into Dustin. "Dude I'm so gonna help you out right now" he said as y/n walked by.

"Y/n, Will needs help looking for the bathroom" Dustin said as he pushed me towards her.

I started randomly studdering in front of her. Way to go Will. "Sure I'll help" she said as she grabbed my hand and started walking into another direction.

I looked back at Dustin to see him, Lucas and Max smirking at me. When I held y/n's hand, I never wanted to let go.

She opened the bathroom door to see two teens making out. It was Mike and Jane.She quickly closed the door. "Um that was awkward, you can just used the bathroom in my room" she said.

When she took me in her room, it smelled just like her. Lavender and Vanilla. "Its that door right there" she said pointing to the door.

I nodded and I quickly walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I didn't even have to use it so I didn't know why I Let her bring me her.

Maybe I should talk to her while I still have the chance too. Plus she said that she might have a crush on me.

I wiped my eyes with some water and mentally prepared myself for what's to come. I opened the door and seen her sitting on her bed brushing the blonde wig on her head.

"Y-you have a really nice costume" I managed to get out and she smiled. She was dressed as a Barbie.

"Thanks Egon" she chuckled. I shyly smiled and looked down. "What's wrong Will" she said as she touched my shoulder.

"I-it's just I over heard your conversation and you said that you might like me" I said a little too quickly.

She blushed and looked down. "And that's ok if you do because I like you too, I-I mean if you like me because if you don't, I completely unders-" I said before I was cut off by her lips.

She pulled away and smiled. "Of course I like you" she said. I randomly got the courage to kiss her again and she kissed back.

A couple seconds later, we heard glass breaking down stairs and that also broke our kiss. "Ugh, I gotta go clean that up" she said and I nodded as she left her room.

I gathered myself together and left her room seeing the whole party outside of the door. "What happened" Lucas said.

"I just got my first kiss" I breathlessly said making everyone cheer.