Chapter 1: Keisuke Urahara

It was a cold, rainy blustery day in Tokyo, Japan and a man in his 20's with brown messy hair, blue eyes and a neatly trimmed brown beard wearing a white un-tucked shirt and black pants just left work and rushes home to get out of the storm while fighting his umbrella the whole way as he nears his home he notices a bunch of boys with mohawks dressed in gang like outfits  punching, kicking and poking someone.

He runs up to them "Hey what are you punks doing!" he said angrily hearing that the punks turned around and one of them spits in his face "You got a problem old man?" he said sneering at him but the man calmly wipes the spit off his face then grabs the punk who spit at him and throws him against a wall "My problem is with cowards like you who pick on people in groups!" he growled angrily.

Seeing their friend in danger the other punks fled fast but the punk being held goes wide-eyed looking at the man holding him "Let me go!, I'm sorry!" he said crying, the man throws him To the ground "Get out of here, If I ever catch you here again I won't be so merciful!" he said with a growl, the punk scrambles to his feet "Thank you" he said as he ran away.

The man then looks down and sees an unconscious nude woman with blonde hair covered in dirt and some bruises he gently picks her up and carries her home, he places her on the couch In the living room which is decorated with beautiful family photos on the wall and a TV mounted on the wall opposite the couch and a recliner chair sits next to the couch. 

A beautiful brown haired woman with blue eyes, B cup breasts and red lipstick wearing a flowery pink kimono walks in the room she looks at the nude woman "Keisuke who is she?" she said crossing her arms. 

Keisuke looks at her "I'm not sure Rin I saved her from some punks" Keisuke replied grimly as Rin looks at her again "The poor dear, I'll get a wet cloth" she said walking into the kitchen returning a few moments later with a bucket of warm water and a cloth which she soaks the in the water and puts it on her forehead.

Keisuke stands up and leaves the room returning just a few minutes later with a blanket and covers her with it, Keisuke puts his hand on Rin's shoulder "That's all we can do for now" he said smiling, Rin looks up at Keisuke "I'll look after her big brother, dinners on the table" she said also smiling.

Keisuke sighs as he walks into the kitchen he takes a smell and sees the plate of curry on the table "Forgot it was curry night" he chuckled to himself as he takes a seat and starts happily eating his meal.

A few hours pass and the woman starts stirring and her eyes open up revealing green eyes she sits up and looks around then sees Keisuke and Rin smiling at her "How are you?" Keisuke said waving at her, she lets out a squeak and pulls up the blanket covering her face "There's nothing to be afraid of dear!" Rin said kindly as Keisuke nods and adds "My name is Keisuke Urahara and this is my little sister Rin" then pointed to her.

The woman lowers the blanket and looks at them as she nervously says "W-Where a-am I?"Rin smiles "You're safe in our house dear" Rin replied as Keisuke smiles "Whats you're name?" he asked holding out his hand instead of shaking his hand she gets up and wraps her arms around him "I-I don't know" she replied crying. 

Keisuke goes red in the face but returns the hug "My sister will get you cleaned up and I'm sure she has some clothes you can wear" he said smiling and running his hand through her hair the woman nods at Keisuke and grabs Rin's outstretched hand and follows her to the bathroom. 

Chapter 1. End