Chapter 12: Yuria's Secret!

Keisuke wraps his arms around Yuria and holds her close as he puts his head on her shoulder making Yuria blush hard "M-Mr. Keisuke are you alright?" she stammered "I'm sorry Yuria I just needed a hug right now thinking about the guy who killed my folks always makes me sad" he replied with a sigh.

Yuria looks at Keisuke and smiles as she says "Its gonna be okay Mr. Keisuke" while turning around on his lap and hugging him back "Thanks Yuria you're the best!" Keisuke said kissing her on the cheek make her blush Harder as she rubs her face into his chest.

Ayano blushes seeing them cuddle then looks at Rin who's still cuddling her and smiles before wrapping her arms around her making Rin blush crimson as she says "You know after my Takeru died I swore I'd never love another man but your no man..." while lifting Rin's face so she's looking into her eyes "Thanks for being so sweet..." Ayano added kissing Rin pushing her back onto the couch so she's on top of her.

Keisuke looks up and blushes "Hey come on now you know the rule Sis!" Keisuke said chuckling in amusement as Ayano and Rin turned to look at him "I know no sex in the living room.." Rin replied with a giggle as she looked up at Ayano "That's a rule?" Ayano asked with an amused smile on her face Keisuke nods "More of a personal rule as we don't want to see each other on the job" Keisuke explained with a snicker.

Everyone laughs as Keisuke looks down at Yuria "Why don't you choose tonight's movie Yuria?" Keisuke said kissing her on the forehead, Yuria nods as she replies "Okay Mr. Keisuke"  as she Stands up then rifles through all the DVDs pulling out one and handing it to Keisuke who Llooks at it "FullMetal Alchemist the Conqueror of Shamballa?, excellent choice!" he said smiling at Yuria as pulled the disk out.

An hour and a half later they finished the movie "Man I love that movie!" Keisuke said yawning as he looks down at Yuria and notices she fell asleep on his lap he smiles and kisses her head as he says "Guess its time for bed" as he picks her up and stands up, Ayano nods as she replies "I agree I have training at the Dojo tomorrow morning..."standing up as does Rin "You can sleep in my room Ayano.." Rin said blushing and biting her lip.

Ayano blushes softly as she replies "I'd love that"as she walks away with Rin as Keisuke carries Yuria upstairs and places her in his bed then undresses to his boxers and lays next to her and falls asleep meanwhile in Rin's room which has pink walls her queen sized bed sits in the middle of the room she has a tiny window next to her bed but it is covered with a pink set of curtains and below it is a tiny end table with a lamp on it, she has many posters of Ayano plastered all over her walls "So Ayano where were we?"Rin asked biting her lip and pulling her towards the bed as Ayano smiles "Oh I remember...." she said kissing her passionately as Rin starts removing her clothes.

"So Hot!" Rin moaned as Ayano removed her pants "Yes you are!" she replied pushing her on the bed and making out with her for a bit before sucking her tits hard making Rin moan loudly then she kisses her way down to her pussy pulling off her panties then eating her out "Oh my god Ayano!" Rin moaned loudly as Ayano grabbed her legs and stuck her tongue deep into her pussy making her moan even louder as she grabs her tits and fondles them.

Ayano suddenly gets on top of her and sits on Rin's face then turns around and bends over as she fingers and eats out Rin's dripping pussy as Rin eats hers out both girls moan loudly "Oh god I'm gonna cum baby!" Rin said fingering Ayano's pussy "Me too baby!" Ayano gasped loudly tightly holding her legs as both girls scream loudly as they cum hard.

Panting loudly as she looks at her Rin says "Oh man that was amazing baby!" as Ayano laid next to her kissing her "I'm not letting anyone else have you I love you Rin!" Ayano replied gently rubbing Rin's hip making her moan softly as she says "I love you too baby!"as she snuggles Into Ayano's arms and falls asleep.

A few hours pass and a limo pulls up in front of the house the back window lowers and a hand wearing a green diamond ring holding a device of some kind with two large antennas sticks out of the window using his thumb he switches the device on.

Yuria's eyes suddenly open wide as she wakes up with a start and her eyes go blank as she sits up waking up Keisuke who looks at her "Are you okay Yuria?" he asked rubbing his eyes Yuria doesn't say anything she just gets up and walks out of the room Keisuke quickly gets out of bed and chases after her following her outside where he sees the limo which she's walking towards and the hand holding the device.

Keisuke watches as the Limo door suddenly opens and Yuria starts going in "YURIA! what are you doing!?" he screamed as she turned to look at him then got in and the door slams shut but before the limo speeds off the man inside sticks his hand out of the window and flips him off showing the green diamond ring.

Keisuke falls to his knees when he sees the ring and screams "YURIA!!!!" as he watches the limo speed away.

Chapter 12. End.