Chapter 13: A Blast From The Past!

Keisuke continues pounding his fist on the ground as Ayano and Rin run outside in nighties "Big brother what happened?, where's Yuria?" Rin asked with a concerned look on her face Keisuke just cries as he looks at her "He took Her!" Keisuke replied sadly, Ayano and Rin look at each other then back at Keisuke "Who took her?" Ayano asked wide eyed.

Keisuke wipes the tears out of his eyes as he stands up shaking with fury "The son of a bitch who killed our parents and Ayano's boyfriend!" Keisuke replied hugging Rin tightly as Ayano clenches her fists tightly "Enough is enough I'm through with these games first thing tomorrow we find him and make him pay dearly!" she said through clenched teeth as she looked furious.

Keisuke looks at her still hugging Rin "B-But what about your training at the dojo?" he asked as Rin rubbed his back softly,  Ayano shook her head as she replies "Finding Yuria and making the bastard pay for everything he's done is more important I'm sure Master Cheng would agree!" holding up her fist Keisuke smiles at her "You're right...." he said finally letting go of Rin "Thanks Sis you always did give the best hugs" he added kissing her on the cheek.

Returning the kiss Rin says "You're welcome big brother" smiling happily as Ayano puts her hand on his shoulder "Lets get some sleep we'll need all the energy we can muster for tomorrow!" she said smiling kindly as Keisuke looks at her and replies "You're right Ayano but I do have a favor to ask you" as he suddenly looks into her eyes making her blush slightly "What's up?" Ayano asked curiously.

Keisuke smiles "Until we find him can you train me?, I want to be ready when we face him!" he asked her as he put his hands on her shoulders Ayano smiled at him "Of course I will Keisuke..." she replied patting his arm as they walk into the house and go back to bed the next day arrives and Keisuke is in the backyard training with Ayano.

Ayano holds a punching bag while Keisuke punches and kicks it hard "You're doing good Keisuke keep it up!" Ayano said grunting from the impact of each hit as Keisuke yells in anger while he punches and kicks the bag as hard as he can "I'll...make...you...suffer...you...bastard!" he muttered with each hit.

Rin smiles as she watches her brother train hard then she hears the doorbell "Just a second!" she yelled getting up and heading to the front door and opening it seeing five guys standing there all wearing hoodies with the hoods up one steps forward "Excuse me miss does Ayano Gouda live here?" he asked kindly.

Rin smiles kindly back as she replies "Yes she's here her and big brother are in the back training.." then crosses her arms as the man says  "Mind if we have a word with her its urgent!" looking into her eyes "Yeah of course right this way guys" Rin replied taking them to the backyard.

As they enter the backyard Keisuke is wiping himself off with a towel and talking to Ayano they both turn to look at the men Ayano suddenly goes wide eyed "Its you guys!" she gasped in surprised Keisuke looks at Ayano "You know these guys?" he asked wiping his face with his towel Ayano nods "They were the ones who attacked me after the semi finals and broke my ribs!" she explained pointing at them.

The five men suddenly walk up and bow at her feet "We came here to beg for your forgiveness and ask for your help!" the guy in the middle said nervously as Ayano looks at them "Help with what?" she asked scratching her head "Truth is we attacked you back then against our will, our boss is holding our parents hostage and said he'd kill them If we didn't do as he said" the guy in the middle said as tears flowed down all their faces.

Ayano reacts with shock as she asks "Who's your boss?" raising her eyebrows "His name is Vladimir Kuznetsov he's a Russian immigrant who moved here after marrying a Japanese woman he runs Kuznetsov Enterprises" the guy explained as all five of them cry heavily.

Keisuke goes wide eyed "V-Vladimir? does he carry a silver gun with a Gold Eagel on it?" he asked nervously the guy nods "Yes he does and he wears an ugly green diamond ring too!" he said nodding sadly as all five of them stand back up and hug each other Keisuke's face goes red "Son of a....." he muttered shaking with anger as a shot of Vladimir's laughing face shoots through his mind.

Ayano goes red faced while she starts shaking with anger too as she looks at the guys "Don't worry we'll take care of him..." She said through gritted teeth Keisuke holds up his hands "Vladimir that bastard had dinner at our house the night our parents were murdered!" Keisuke said punching the bag so hard his fist goes through it "When I find you Vladimir I'll make you suffer!" Keisuke growled as he held up his fist.

Chapter. 13 End

Just Another Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें