Chapter 10: Ayano's Heartbreaking Story Part 2!

The next day at school Ayano runs into Takeru and smiles "Hey Takeru!" she said hugging him making him blush as he wraps his arms around her as he replies "Hi Ayano listen can we talk in Private?, I have Something I want to tell you" while looking into her eyes "Of course Takeru" Ayano replied blushing hard as she walks with him up to the roof of the school.

Takeru looks at Ayano as he grabs her hands "Ayano I've always loved you even when you were a boy guess what I'm trying to say is will you go out with me?" Takeru asked blushing while looking into her eyes causing Ayano to blush hard as she smiles happily before hugging him "Of course I will Takeru I always felt the same way about you" she replied tiptoeing and kissing him

Takeru wraps his arms around her and kisses her passionately "I love you Ayano..." Takeru said through a soft moan as he pulled back smiling at her "I love you too Takeru!" Ayano said looking up at him with love in her eyes as Takeru grabs her hand and says "We should get back to class babe" smiling happily Ayano nodded as she walked back to class hand in hand with him

A few hours pass and school comes to an end "Hey Ayano want to get a coffee with me?" Takeru asked hugging her as Ayano replied "I'm sorry baby I can't I need to train for the tournament" with a sad look, Takeru just nodded "That's okay babe I'll just come over and watch you train" he said kissing her then walks her home.

Once there they're greeted by a chubby man with balding black hair and a black mustache he was wearing a red and white hakama with blue eyes "Hi Dad!" Ayano said smiling as she hugged him "Hi dear" he replied smiling and hugging her back, Ayano points at Takeru "You remember Takeru right Dad?" Ayano asked him as she looked at him "How's it going Mr. Gouda?" Takeru said holding out his hand Mr. Gouda smiles as he shakes his hand "Doing very well thanks so what brings you here Takeru?" he replied putting his hands in his sleeves

Takeru smiles as he replies "I'm just here to watch Ayano train for the world tournament" Mr. Gouda raises his eyebrows "I forgot she was gonna compete" he said just as a chubby but very beautiful woman with long black hair, brown eyes and red lipstick wearing a pink flowery kimono walked out of the house "Hi sweetie!" she said looking at Ayano.

Ayano walked over and hugged her as she replied "Hi Mom!" while smiling happily "Mom you remember Takeru right?" Ayano quickly added pointing at him "Of course I do you two were always together" she replied smiling at Takeru who blushed "Its good to see you again too Miss Gouda" Takeru said with a bow as Ayano turned to him and said "Come on Takeru I need to start training you can help me" with an excited look

Takeru nodded and ran off with her to the back of the house where training equipment is all over the place "Lets start with the punching bag Takeru" Ayano said picking it up and handing it to him "Alright babe lets start with kicks!" Takeru replied holding up the bag.

After several hours of training they head into the house "That was great!" Ayano giggled happily as she wiped the sweat off her forehead and drank some water "Yeah hey um do you mind if I use your shower?" Takeru asked as Ayano winked at him as she replied "I could use a shower myself babe..." giving him a flirty look making Takeru blush crimson as he looks at her.

They both run to the shower together and jump in Takeru kisses Ayano's neck as she grabs his throbbing cock and rubs it hard making him moan loudly "That feels so good Ayano!" Takeru moaned through gasps as she kneeled down and started sucking his cock making him moan even louder as her tongue enveloped his cock "Your cock is so big and thick baby!" Ayano said as she teasingly licked the tip before sucking it some more.

Takeru moaned loudly then picked her up and put her against the wall then slid his cock inside her dripping pussy as he fucked her hard while Ayano screamed in pure bliss "Ah baby I love you so much!" Ayano moaned into his mouth as she kissed him passionately.

Takeru moans loudly while Ayano screams in pleasure "Oh god its so good don't stop baby!" Ayano moaned while kissing his neck and digging her nails into his back "Oh my god baby I'm gonna cum!" Takeru screamed as Ayano put her feet down "Okay baby" she replied pulling out then bending over and spreading her ass cheeks wide "Cum in my ass baby!" Ayano pleaded as Takeru walked over then stuck his throbbing cock in her ass and fucked her hard.

Ayano screamed loudly in delight with each hard thrust into her tight little ass "Cum for me baby!" she pleaded while moaning loudly as Takeru suddenly screamed and let off a massive load in her ass "Oh baby that was wonderful I love you!" Takeru gasped as he bent over wrapping his arms around her and kissed her neck as he pulled her up straight, she sighs happily as she rests her back on his chest and replies "I love you so much Takeru..." then kisses his cheek as she looks at him.

A week passes by and Ayano shows up at the tournament an hour early with Takeru next to her "This is gonna be so much fun I cannot wait!" Ayano said with a giddy smile while walking up to the sign in booth with Takeru "You're the best baby I know you'll win the tournament you've trained way too hard to lose!" Takeru replied holding up his fist "Thanks baby!" Ayano said turning towards the booth "I'm Ayano Gouda!" she said excitedly to the booth operator.

The operator smiles at her he's wearing the same outfit Takeru wore when he worked the booth when Ayano signed up he's got black hair and green eyes "Very good I've marked you as arrived Miss Gouda" he replied handing her a pass "Show this to the guards and they'll let you in the fighters lounge and good luck!" he added as she took the pass from him "Thanks!" Ayano said smiling happily.

Takeru hugs Ayano "Good luck baby I'll be cheering for you in the audience" he told her as he kissed her passionately "Thanks babe I love you so much!" she replied looking up into his eyes "I love you too baby..." he said hugging her "Now kick some ass!" he quickly added as he watched her run off.

Chapter 10 End.