Chapter 8: Keisuke vs Master Cheng!

As Keisuke, Master Cheng and Yuria enter the dojo scraping and crashing sounds can be heard coming from the kitchen Keisuke takes a look around "Wow this place hasn't changed a bit!" he said happily looking around at all the training equipment scattered around the room as well as many mats on the ground and in the center of the room is a giant mat with a red circle on it.

Yuria looks around smiling "This place is amazing!" she said in awe looking at a red punching bag just as voice yells "The meals almost done Master Cheng!" Master Cheng chuckles as he sees Keisuke jump "I forgot how close the kitchen was to the dojo" Keisuke said blushing as Yuria laughs and punches the punching bag.

Master Cheng looks at Keisuke and smiles "Keisuke how about sparring for old times sake?" Master Cheng asked holding his left hand in the air and the other at his side Keisuke nods "I'd be honored Master!" Keisuke replied holding up his fists as Master Cheng runs towards him throwing punches and kicks which Keisuke blocks and throws his own punches and kicks which are blocked as well "I see you've still been training my student!" Master Cheng said as they both hold each others fist "That's right I continued training so I could be able to protect my sister though I am a tad rusty" Keisuke replied grunting.

Master Cheng knees Keisuke in the gut causing him to cough and fall to his knee but he still holds onto Master Cheng's fist "Impressive my student but you still have much left to learn!" Master Cheng said as he swept out Keisuke's feet causing him to fall on his back coughing as Yuria ran over to him "Are you alright Mr. Keisuke?" she asked sitting on her legs by his head "I'm fine Yuria.." Keisuke groaned as he smiled at her just as Master Cheng walks over and extends his hand "You've improved!" he said with a chuckle.

Keisuke grabs his hand and gets helped up "Thanks Master" he replied as Ayano walks into the room holding a plate of spicy looking curry "Here you are Master Cheng my world famous 5 alarm curry!" she said proudly as Master Cheng claps his hands together as he replies "Wonderful! I love spicy food!"then grabs the plate and as he takes a bite steam flies out of his ears "Sooo good!" Master Cheng said through tears as Keisuke and Yuria laugh hysterically.

Ayano claps her hands together "So will you train me Master Cheng?" she asked hopefully Master Cheng smiles and coughs as he replies "Yes especially if you keep making me such great meals" as he smiles happily Ayano punches the air in celebration "Alright!" she yelled as Master Cheng held up his hand "Truth be told I know all about you my dear your story's very inspirational!" he said smiling Ayano blushes crimson "You know about me?" she asked rubbing her foot on the ground like shes putting out a cigarette.

Master Cheng nods as he says "Your the first transsexual lady to win the world martial arts championship and have been undefeated since you first debuted!" with an amused look causing Ayano to go wide eyed "That's right it wasn't easy to get to be allowed to compete either but I kept pushing and pushing until they finally relented and let me fight I sure didn't disappoint!" Ayano replied chuckling.

Master Cheng bows "Truth be told I was going to train you regardless of how the meal turned out I see great hidden potential in you my dear...." he said making Ayano tear up slightly as she responds "Thank you for your kind words Master Cheng!" while bowing back to him "Ayano we will start tomorrow morning sparring with Keisuke has left me tired..." Master Cheng said standing up straight and cracking his back with a loud moan "Yes Master!" Ayano replied happily.

Keisuke walks over to Ayano and puts his hand on her shoulder "Congratulations Ayano!" he said smiling "Thanks Keisuke!" she replied blushing softly "Oh do you have a place to stay? if not you can crash at our house?" Keisuke added smiling happily "Thanks Keisuke that saves me the trouble of looking for a good hotel" she said smiling.

Chapter. 8 End