Chapter 2: Keisuke's Past Part 1

The woman accompanies Rin to the bathroom where she's put on a stool as Rin shampoo's her hair "So you don't remember anything dear? not even your name?" Rin said rubbing shampoo all over her hair the women looks down at her hands which are on her knees "No everything is a blank to me..". she said with a sad look 

Rin smiles and rinses off the shampoo as well as the dirt on her body "Well we'll just call you Yuria for now okay?" Rin said kindly as she gently grabs her hand the woman nods "I like that name its very pretty!" she said happily as she stands up.

Rin still holding Yuria's hand guides her to the tub then says "Jump on in dear" with a kindly smile while pointing at the tub, Yuria steps into the tub and sits down "This feels so good!" Yuria muttered dreamily. 

Rin giggled as she replied"I know right" with a smile as she slaps her hands together gently "I'm gonna go grab a couple towels okay?" Rin added as Yuria nods and watches Rin Leave the room she puts her mouth under the water "Why are these people being so nice to me?" she thought with a sigh.

Five minutes later Rin walked back into the room carrying two pink towels one larger than the other "How's the bath dear?" Rin said putting the towels down on the counter Yuria smiled "Its great but I think I'm ready to get out now" she replied standing up and getting out Rin grabbed the bigger towel and dried off Yuria's body then wrapped it around her torso she then grabbed the small towel and wrapped her hair in it. 

Rin then took her hand "I've got some clothes you can have in my room upstairs dear" she said kindly leading her upstairs she then pulls out some clothes and underwear then lays them on the bed "Which ones do you like dear?" Rin said pointing at them Yuria put the underwear on then grabbed the pink summer dress the shoulder straps have roses on them "This is so cute!" she said with a girlish giggle and put it on. 

Rin smiled "Good choice dear..." she said putting the other clothes away Yuria then walked over to the mirror in the corner of the room and examines herself in it "This is so beautiful! are you sure I can have it Miss Rin?" she asked continuing to Look at herself in the mirror as Rin walks over and puts her hands on Yuria's shoulders "Of course you can dear" Rin replied kindly. 

Yuria turns around and hugs her "Thank you so much!" Yuria said happily Rin puts her hand on Yuria's head "You're welcome dear now lets go downstairs there should still be some curry leftover from dinner I'll heat it up for you" Rin added with a smile.

As the girls enter the kitchen they notice Keisuke sitting at the table reading a newspaper upon hearing them walk into the kitchen he puts the paper down and looks at Yuria then blushes softly as he says "You look amazing!" while continuing to gaze at her as she takes a seat next to him and blushes "Thank you Mr. Keisuke!" Yuria replied happily as Rin walks up and places a plate of curry on the table in front of Yuria "There you are Yuria dear eat up!" she said taking a seat with a sigh.

Keisuke smiles "So your name is Yuria?" He asked curiously Yuria grabs the plate of curry as she shakes her head "Its just the name Miss Rin gave me..." she replied as she grabs a spoonful of curry and eats it as Keisuke looks at his sister then back at Yuria as he says "Yuria huh? I like it it's cute" then patting her on the head gently as Yuria just giggled and continued eating her curry. 

After Yuria finished her curry Rin wiped her face clean then took the plate away as Yuria looked up at Keisuke "So Mr. Keisuke can you tell me a bit about yourself?" Yuria asked her green eyes looking Into his blue ones Keisuke still blushing coughs "Well I'm a manga author as well as an anime artist I work for a big company called Toei Animation" Keisuke said while Yuria looks at him in awe "That sounds so cool!" She muttered as Keisuke chuckled "It is the best job I've ever had" Keisuke said smiling at Yuria who blushes.

Yuria continues looking at Keisuke in awe "So how come you live with Miss Rin?" She asked curiously the smile on his face fades slightly as Rin looks downwards with a sad look on her face "When we were younger my Dad made me promise that if anything happened to him and Mom that I'd always look after my sister which actually explains why Dad made me take karate...." Keisuke said as the scene flashes back to when Keisuke was 13 and is in the middle of karate class. 

They were learning different types of kicks when his Father a short but fairly muscular man with brown greying hair and a brown greying mustache with blue eyes wearing a black and white striped suit walked Into the dojo and took a seat as he watched the class upon noticing his father Keisuke smiled and waved.

His father waved back also smiling and after class was done Keisuke ran over to his father and hugged him "Hi Dad!, I thought Mom was coming to get me?" Keisuke said happily his father smiled and put his hand on Keisuke's head as he replied "I got off work early and wanted to surprise you son" with a chuckle.

Keisuke still smiling replied "Lets go home I'm tired..." then yawned as they walked out of the dojo an hour later they arrived at home after kissing his Mom who has brown hair, blue eyes wearing a pink dress with a white apron she has a slender but full figured body on the cheek then went up to take a quick shower afterwards he went to his room to get dressed when he heard a knock on his bedroom door "Come on in" he said surprised as his Dad walked into the room "Son.... I want you to promise me something" he said with a serious look on his face.

Keisuke raises his eyebrows as he replies "Sure Dad what's up?" with a curious look on his face, his Dad puts his hand on his shoulder "Son If anything happens to me and your Mom please look after your sister!" he said seriously as Keisuke Nods "Sure Dad I promise but why say this now?" Keisuke asked with a confused look his Dad just shakes his head "Just trust me okay?" he said nervously Keisuke just scratched his head as he replied "Okay Dad I trust you" then smiled.

Just then a voice yells up the stairs "Keisuke! Genma! dinner time!" Keisuke and Genma chuckle as Keisuke yells back "Be right down Mom!" as they walk out of the room and go downstairs "Smells good Hinata dear!" Genma says taking a huge smell as he sits next to Rin "How was your day sweetie?" Genma asked kissing his daughter on the head. 

Rin smiles happily "It was great Daddy, Mommy and I went to the mall and I bought a cute new dress!" She replied happily kissing him on the cheek Genma pats her on the head "You'll have to show me after dinner" he said kindly. 

Chapter 2. End