Full of Fullers

(Ramona's POV)

"I just don't know what to do," I said, exasperated. Lola gave me a pitying look.

"You know I really can't believe that Jackson would cheat on you. Like he wouldn't. He completely stupid, but he's stupid for you, you know? I'd talk to him about it if I were you," Lola said sympathetically. I scrunched up my mouth thinking it through. Jackson really did do everything for me. I honestly didn't think he would cheat on me either, but the situation seemed plain. What other explanation could there be?

At that moment, Jackson burst through the door. "Ramona!" he yelled. I glanced back at Lola.

"What was that Mrs. Tanner?" Lola called. She looked back at Jackson and I. "You know I think I better go find out what she needs," she said. She gave me a look that said, talk to him, and turned, running through the kitchen door. Jackson looked confused.

"I didn't hear my mom say anything," he said, his eyebrows wrinkled. He shook his head. "Anyways, it's - it's not what it looked like Ramona, I swear! I wouldn't hurt you like that! I will admit, I was dumb — I'm not the smartest guy I know — but I don't like Shiloh! I like you! Shiloh stuck an anonymous note in my locker and I just wanted to find out who was giving me this stuff so I could end it! I know I should have told you, but I promise nothing happened between us," he ranted on.

I decided that I knew he wouldn't cheat on me, but that wasn't why I had been upset in the first place. It was the fact that he hadn't told me where he was going and left me wondering what was happening, alone; for a long time, too. I stared at him, contemplating. "I know you wouldn't cheat on me Jackson," I started.

He let out a breath. "Oh thank goodness! I re—"

"But," I continued, "why wouldn't you tell me what was going on? I was standing there waiting for you for forever! I didn't know what was going on! It would've been nice for you to let me know. I'm still mad." I crossed my arms.

"Ramona, I'm sorry! I know it was stupid!"

"It was stupid! I'm glad you agree!"

"Of course I agree! Like I said, not the smartest guy I know," he said, tapping a finger on the side of his head. I just gave him a blank stare. I knew I should just get over it, that Jackson didn't mean to make me mad or upset, but it was difficult. I looked back at the kitchen door, which had long swung shut, and wished Lola hadn't abandoned me. I could use some sanity.

I looked back at Jackson's pleading eyes. I decided I could play this to my advantage just a bit. "You know I'm not just gonna forgive you. You'll have to make it up to me," I said matter of factly.

"I'll do anything!" Jackson said. Poor, sweet Jackson. I felt bad for a moment, just for a moment, for tricking him, but when I was getting a foot massage minutes later, it all melted away.

"Ramona, I know I said anything, but do I really have to give you a foot massage?" Jackson asked.

"Well, you don't have to... you could get me ice cream instead,"  I said mischievously.

"Done! Ice cream it is. Then will you forgive me?" he asked with puppy dog eyes.

I felt bad again for a minute, but still wanted my ice cream. "I guess. Ice cream equals forgiveness."

"Finally." He got up and ran into the kitchen to get some ice cream bars. I sighed. Jackson was a goofball, but he was my goofball. I was lucky to have him. I wondered, briefly, where I would be if Jackson was still hung up on Lola. I might've still been on the couch, but I wouldn't have been nearly as happy. I smiled at the thought.

Max walked through the kitchen door, looking confused. "Do you know what's wrong with Jackson?" he asked. "He's digging through the freezer like a maniac."

I shrugged. "That's a question none of us have answered yet, Max."

Suddenly, Jackson burst through the kitchen door, breathing heavily. He ran right into Max. "Holy chalupas!" Max gasped.

"Out of my way, little bro, this is important!" Jackson huffed, running to me. "This was the last ice cream bar! I thought they were gone, but I dug this one out of the back for you!" He flopped down on the couch beside me, winded.

"Boy am I glad my relationship with Rose is easy. I'd hate to be you Jackson. I mean... you two look like such a happy couple," Max beamed, backing slowly towards the kitchen door. I laughed as he turned and ran through it. I loved living in a house full of Fullers, even if it was really crazy sometimes. Moving in with them might have been one of the best decisions my mom ever made.

"Jackson?"

"Yeah?" he looked at me, still breathing shallowly. I smiled widely.

"You're an idiot," I said lovingly.

"Yeah. I know. We've been over this!"

I laughed. We sat on the couch for a while, and I shared my ice cream bar with him. I did feel a little bad about manipulating him. After the ice cream was gone, I snuggled up to him on the couch. Life was pretty good.

Omg y'all probably thought I was never gonna update😩 I'm letting y'all downnnn. I hope you liked this chapter I'm sooooo sorry it took so long! I'm a terrible person😂 let me know if you guys have any ideas or scenarios you would like to have happen in the story! Also, I recently posted a cover shop, so if you need any covers you should head there! Once again, so sorry I haven't posted in a million years! So much love,

The_Lovely_Libra