She-Wolf Howl

(Ramona's POV)

"Ramona! Kimberlina!" I heard Papa call downstairs. I sighed. I didn't know why my mom wouldn't just let him move in here; the house was plenty big enough.

"Upstairs Papa!" I yelled. I heard footsteps on the stairs and my mom quickly running from her room down the hallway to meet him.

"Ah Kimberlina, how I've missed you!" Papa said. I could hear kissing and giggling and I got up to shut my door.

"Fernando... it's only been a day," my mom stated as the door swung closed.

About an hour later, I heard a soft knock on my door.

"Come in," I said, expecting it to be Fernando. I looked up to see my mom enter the room. She sighed deeply. "What's wrong, mom?" I asked, my eyebrows drawing together. My mom had been on a high since we'd moved, but she didn't look very happy now.

"Oh, I don't know... I just miss Fernando I guess." She pursed her lips and I raised my eyebrows at her, but she didn't offer anything else.

"Well, why don't you just have Papa move in with us? It's a big house and you obviously want him here." I spoke carefully, trying to sound cheery about the plan.

My mom just shook her head. "I've really been thinking about that, but for some reason I just can't seem to do it. This is a lovely house and like you said it's big, so there's plenty of room for three, but something's just holding me back. I can't quite put a pin in it."

"I'm not sure Mom. Maybe just take a few more days to think about it and you'll realize what's going on. But Papa really misses you... and I know you miss him."

She gave a half smile. "You're right. Thanks Ramona," she said, seeming happier now. "Wait... don't you have a date with Jackson?"

I looked over at my clock, realizing that it was 5:32 and I was supposed to meet Jackson at his house at 5:30. I jumped up and grabbed my purse and phone quickly, sprinting down the stairs. I texted him quickly, letting him know that I was coming and then went on my way.

(Kimmy's POV)

After Ramona sped off to meet up with Jackson, I sat down on her bed. I glanced around the room as I thought about the strange feeling I'd been having every time I thought about Fernando living here. I just couldn't picture it; it didn't feel right. As I was looking around, I spotted Ramona's journal out of the corner of my eye. I quickly looked away, but my eyes slowly drew back to it. "I shouldn't," I said to myself. I looked around quickly and I was definitely alone. "Well... Ramona probably wouldn't mind if I took a peak... after all I'm like the coolest mom ever and she probably tells me everything anyways."

I snatched the journal off her nightstand and flipped it open to a random page. It was an entry from when she found out Jackson liked her. I smiled to myself and flipped to a different page. As I read, my smile lessened, and the further I got, the more I knew what was wrong with the image of Ramona, Fernando, and I living here together. I shut the journal and went downstairs, grabbing my keys before heading out the door.

In a few minutes I was where I wanted to be. I got out of my car and walked through the door without bothering to knock. "Who is it?" A voice called from the kitchen. DJ walked through the door and it swung back as she stopped and grinned at me.

"Hey Deej," I said.

"Kim- ow!" she yelled as the kitchen door swung forward and hit her in the head.

"Oh sorry, Deej... I thought I heard Kimmy's voice in here," Stephanie said. "Oh my god I actually did. That's a relief I thought I was hallucinating."

"Kimmy, what are you doing here?" DJ asked happily.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "I live here."

"You mean you're moving back?!" DJ exclaimed at the same time Steph said, "Oh my god."

"She-wolf howl?" I asked and smiled as DJ and Steph both put their hands on their heads and the pack was reunited.

Hey sorry this chapter is shorter than the others but I'm so happy they're moving back in!!! Hope you enjoyed :)

The_Lovely_Libra

❤️