Chapter 1 Something's Not Right

Sorry if the title for my entire story is crap but I would appreciate it if you guys can help me think of a better title for it. If your worried about me not giving you credit, don't worry I'll give you credit for it.   

     It was a normal day at Gar's Bodega and a young boy who went by the name of K.O. always dreamed of being a hero like his idols. He had brown hair that was held up by a red sweatband. He had a blue vest to show that he was part of the Bodega crew. He also wore red sweatbands on his wrist, dark blue shorts, and pink leg warmers.

       He was slowly starting to notice that not many people have shown up to the store, in fact, it was more quiet than how it normally is. Its so quiet to a point where you can literally hear a pin drop through the entire store.

      Now that he thinks about it, his friends/co-workers, Enid and Radicles, have not showed up for work for 3 days straight. He pulled out his phone, went to his contacts, and saw that his text message from 7 hours ago didn't get a respond from either of them.

     This worried him. He knows that if one of his friends had to deal with something, like if they were sick or had to deal with personal issues, he would get a text from either one of them. He ran out of the store to look around the plaza to find his friends.

     K.O. looked everywhere around the plaza and still couldn't find a single trace of them. Now he was scared. Not because they didn't show up, no, it was the fact that his friends didn't respond to his text, and they weren't anywhere around the plaza at all.

     K.O. didn't give up on his search. However, he sat next to a tree with his arms on his knees, and pulled out his phone and ask "Rad, Enid, Where are you guys?"

   Word count: 426

     Sorry if my writing for this story sucks but this is just the first chapter for the story. If I don't update in who knows how long for the next chapter, then that probably means I'm reading someone's "Ok Ko Let's be Heroes" story to get some ideas of what I can do next and how I can do it in my own way. Anywho, until next time I post a new chapterOr I'm just too lazy to update