Chapter 15 A Trip to Kizana

Time skip again
-----------------------------------------

   "Are you sure this is the place?" the girl in the driver seat asked. "Well, she says that they're at Motel Spring." a young boy said to the girl in the driver seat as he showed her the text saying "At Motel Spring. We are in room 214."

     The girl in the driver seat had her hair pulled up in a ponytail and brown hair with blond at the bottom half. Her bangs were slanted off to the left with a curl protruding from it that was the color orange, until stopping half way. Her eyes were pink like bubblegum. She had what looked like yellow metal bracelets on her wrist. She wore a light brown belt that had a blue colored handkerchief tied to it.

    The boy in the passenger side had brown eyes with hair that was the same color. He had armor plates on both of his arms that were white with red stripe designs. He also wore a light grey scarf around his neck and navy blue jeans.

 He also wore a light grey scarf around his neck and navy blue jeans

      They got out of the car and went to the lobby. The carpet was red velvet and the floor was darker shade. "Geez, the people who run this place love the color red a lot." the young boy said under his breath.

    "Alright, I'm gonna go up to the front desk and ask them where room 214 is. You just look around or do whatever." the young adult girl said to the boy. He only gave her a thumbs up and sat down in a chair near the door.

    The boy pulled out his phone. He went to check if he got any text messages from anybody he knew. He went to one of the contacts that read Agent Hawaii.

Penn: Are you awake?

Agent Hawaii: No, I died in a car crash.

Penn: well.....okay then.

Hawaii: I'm being sarcastic.

Penn: You stupid bitch.

Hawaii: Haha. XD

Penn: So, are you guys ready?

Agent Hawaii: Yeah, we got our stuff packed up.

Penn: Good, I'll see you in a few minutes.

   He put his phone away and saw that the girl was walking up to him. He stood up, waiting for an answer. "Alright, he says we should go forward and if we see 213, then we're there." she stated.

"Sounds good to me." he said. They walked out the door and they walked for about 5 minutes until reaching room 214. The young boy knocked on in a rhythmic pattern. (He was basically doing the first part of the Mario them song)

  The door opened to reveal K.O. "Um, Cassandra." he said looking back to her.

  "What?" she asked as she looked up to see the two figures standing in front of K.O. "Great, more of the asshole parade is here." Cassandra said with a look on her face that said kill me behind a smile.

   "You and your big sis are in the asshole parade as well genius." the girl in the doorway said, crossing her arms.

   "K.O, the people in front of you are Shimo and Trudy. Trudy, Shimo, the kid in front of you is K.O." Carmen introduced.

  "Hi." K.O greeted with a smile on his face as he waved. "Aww." Trudy said. "Oh my god." Shimo said under his breath, shaking his head with his hand on his face.

  "Anyway, you guys ready to go to Kizana?"

      "Wait," K.O said, grabbing everybody's attention. "How are we gonna get to that place?" he asked.

    "Well, don't get mad at us but we may have had to hijack your friends van if we're going to Kizana by vehicle." Trudy explained in the best way she can without angering the young child.

  "Hey that's bad." K.O said as he pouted and crossed his arms.

   "Can we leave this place already?" Shimo complained.

   "How about you stop whining?" Carmen asked in the same tone. This only made Shimo glare at her.

  Carmen wore the same jacket as before but with a different shirt. She wore navy blue jeans with the same boots a before. Cassandra wore her red hood, as always. She also wore the same boots as before with black leggings. (She's basically wearing the outfit from the cover of this story)

  Everyone gathered their things and left the motel room, Carmen having both of the room keys with her. Shimo ran straight for the vehicle and yelled shotgun. "Shimo, no!" Trudy yelled as she ran for him.

   K.O looked down at the ground as he walked to the vehicle. He couldn't get that image of Turbo out of his head. He looked up from the ground when he reached the vehicle. The doors were already opened. It was a little messy, but it wasn't anything K.O couldn't handle. He climbed in, shut the doors behind him, and sat next to Cassandra.

   "Alright people, our next stop on the agenda is the Kizana Village." Shimo said, mimicking the voice of a pilot on an airplane. "Stop it, get some help." Trudy said as she started the engine.

  "Never." he said in a lower voice.

   "Ooh, I can tell this is gonna be a long ride." Trudy said to herself as she backed out. Next stop, the Kizana Village.

  Word count: 1,012

   Don't worry, I didn't give up on this story. I've been busy with school work and shit. I might as well clarify a few things right now.

1. Daruma has ghoul eyes from Tokyo Ghoul.

2. Carmen and Cassandra are the same height as K.O and Shimo is 3 inches taller than the three.

3. Cassandra and Carmen are 12 years old in this time of the story.

   I believe that's all I have to clarify for now. The updates will be rather slow due to school, so if you think I stopped working on this story, I didn't. Its just hard to find time to write this when I have to do homework. I also binged watched Camp Camp last weekend. So I hope you enjoyed this part of the story.
    Byeee.