Chapter 6 A Deal With the Devil

I'm just using symbolism for the title of this chapter because the true villain for this book series (yes, its a series) will be introduced later on. You'll know when. Also yes, I was playing the pronoun game. Enjoy.

*At Boxmore*

Lord Boxman was rummaging through paper work and he wasn't really in the best. That's because his son, once again, failed to destroy the Lakewood Plaza.

The phone on his desk started ringing and he growled at this. He pick up the phone and answered. "What now?" Boxman asked in irritation.

The person on the phone was Ernesto. "You have a two visitors who are here to see you." he answered.

"Fine, send them in." Boxman said with a bit more irritation in his voice. The door opened to reveal two girls.

The girl on her right had white colored skin and had small veins that had the color of blood. Even her hair was the same color of her skin, and they were put up in pigtails. She wore a Japanese school uniform that was a black color. Her socks and eyes were the same color as her clothes.

The girl on the left, however, had short, blond hair with a pink color on the bottom and rising up and stopping halfway. Her hair covered her left eye. She wore what was a type of kimono that was a green blue color with an orchid purple. The kimono even went down to her ankles. Her eyes were emerald green and she had a scar that was showing partly through something that was also covering her left eye, other than her hair.

 Her eyes were emerald green and she had a scar that was showing partly through something that was also covering her left eye, other than her hair

(this is what she looks like)

They walked up to Boxman's desk. With each step they took, the more dread Boxman began to feel.

"W-who are you two? W-what do y-you w-want with me?" Boxman said, suttering his words.

"I'm Daruma, and the girl beside me is Laura." Daruma stated.

"We're here because our master has a proposition for you." Laura answered.

"Well if they want to make one with me then they should be here in person." Boxman said as he slammed his fist on his desk.

"That's the problem." Daruma said. "What do mean by that?" Boxman asked in curiosity.

"What my friend here is trying to say is that our master isn't able to be here because she needs a gateway to cross over." Laura explained.

"Interesting." Boxman said with curiosity.

"We also noticed that a robot was sent to a plaza across from your factory. Was that your creation, I assume?" Laura asked with a grin on her face.

"Yes. Why do you ask?" Boxman asked in suspicion. "Our master believes your creations would be of use to our cause." Daruma stated.

"Hmm. Explain what this cause is to me, exactly." Boxman demanded. "Oh Boxman, you'll know what it is when you need to know." Laura said, gently stroking the left side of Boxman's chin.

This caused him jump. "Here's the deal our master wants to make with you."

"She says if you help her get what she wants, she'll do the same for you. All you have to do is agree." Daruma stated.

"What's the catch?" Boxman asked in curiosity. "All we can say is that you really won't like the consequences." Laura stated as a small fire formed at the palm of her hand. Boxman began to grow weary if should make the deal or not.

"So Lord Boxman, do we have a deal?" Laura asked, almost tauntingly as the fire in her hand diminished. She waited for him to shake her hand. Boxman hesitated to do this. He asked himself if this was really worth it. He made his decision.

He shook her hand. "Smart man." Laura said as she giggled manically.

   Word count: 705

   Well, things are starting to take a turn for the worst. K.O's friends are missing, and now Boxman has made a deal he will regret. Are K.O and his new friends gonna be able to save Rad and Enid? Will Boxman be betrayed after both parts of the deal are done? Find out later on when the the story continues.

    Have a Happy New Year everybody!