Chapter 2 Two New Heroes

Yeah I think I'm somehow gonna screw up the writing for this chapter so, yeah you've been warned.

       K.O. sat next to the tree for about 20 minutes until he stood up to go back to work. He then heard a weird noise coming from somewhere. K.O. looked around to see where the sound came from but then heard another.

     "Alright whoever you are, I don't know who you think you are, but prepare to meet my whoever you destroyer fist!" K.O. exclaimed with confidence in his voice. But all he did was scare off a couple of small dinosaur things. (I don't know what they really are)

     "Hi." a stranger said to him, which caused him to jump. He closed his eyes and put his arm to his face. When nothing happened, K.O. opened his eyes and put his arm down and saw two girls standing in front of him.

     The girl on the right had black hair, turquoise color eyes, and the markings on her cheeks were a type of spade that appeared crystallized. The girl beside her had brown hair, silver eyes, and the markings on her cheeks were hearts that also looked crystallized.

 The girl beside her had brown hair, silver eyes, and the markings on her cheeks were hearts that also looked crystallized

    "Who-who are you two?" K.O. asked in confusion. "I'm Carmen and the one beside me is my sister, Cassandra." Carmen said while her sister waved to K.O.. There was a moment of silence until Cassandra broke it.

     "We've noticed that the store your working in has been, empty." Cassandra said trying to put it lightly for some reason. "How did you know that?" K.O. asked as he stood up. "Well, that's because we've been in that store for 3 days." Carmen explained.

     "We also noticed that the cashier wasn't here." Cassandra stated. "Even your stockboy wasn't anywhere in the Bodega." Carmen said finishing her sister's statement. "Wait, how come I didn't notice you were there in the store?" K.O asked with a hint of suspicion in his voice.

     "Look we can answer your questions later, but right now we have to worry about getting your friends back." Carmen said getting back on topic.

      "And let's just say, we may know what happened to your friends."

    Word count: 419

   That last line is Cassandra telling K.O. that they know something. Don't worry you'll get your answers later on in the story if that's what your wondering about. And just like any other random story, I'll be playing the pronoun game throughout the story. I'll see you later my peeps.
   Byeee. For now.