Chapter 10 A Favor From a Friend

Cassandra woke up in the middle of the night with a headache. She didn't know why, but she didn't care. She looked at the time on her phone.

     2:35 AM
    Sat, April 12, 201x

      "God damn it." she groaned silently to herself. She set her phone back down on the floor. Cassandra sat up and looked around. She looked to her sister, who was sound asleep.

     Cassandra grabbed her phone off of the floor, got up from the bed, and went to the bathroom. She tried her best to close the door as quietly as possible.

     She sat down on the edge of the bathtub, holding her phone to see her contacts. There was on in particular that Cassandra wanted to call. It read:

    Shimo (Agent Pennsylvania)

    Agent Pennsylvania, or Pennsy, was a nickname he decided to have. As for Cassandra, well, Shimo would call her Hawaii sometimes. They would do roleplays of these two characters on a chat forum for these two. Hell, they even play as more than one character.

      Cassandra was hesitate to call him this late at night. She knew she would have to do it eventually. Cassandra didn't have enough confidence to do this.

     "Come on, Cassandra. You have to do it." she said to herself.

     A few minutes pass by and Cassandra is able to call her friend. She clicked on the contact number, and it started dialing him. It rang a few times until someone answered.

Shimo: *groans* What?

Cassandra: Did I wake you up, sleeping beauty?

Shimo: Shut the fuck up.

Cassandra: I'm sorry, I had to make that joke.

Shimo: What do you want now?

Cassandra: Are you always this crabby when someone wakes you up in the middle of the night?

Shimo: It depends on how late it is.

Cassandra: Well, sorry if I interrupted your beauty sleep, but I have a favor to ask you.

Shimo: I'm scared to know what is.

Cassandra: Actually, before I do ask you I need to know a few things real quick.

Shimo: Go for it.

Cassandra: Well, did you finish the mission you and Trudy are on?

Shimo: Yeah, we finished it yesterday.

Cassandra: You son of a bitch.

Shimo: Haha.

Cassandra: Second, there's this kid who works at this one store called "Gars Hero Supply and Bodega."

Shimo: Okay...

Cassandra: And he's wanting to know what happened to his friends.

Shimo: Carry on..

Cassandra: So I need to know if you came across them.

Shimo: Hmm, describe them to me.

Cassandra: One of his friends is a girl named, Enid. She also works there and is a hero level three. She has pink hair tied up into a ponytail, and she wears a croptop to signify that she works at Gars...are still following what I say?