Chapter 14 A Horrific Nightmare

Time skip
  --------------------------------------

     K.O was in his pow card pajamas. He was happy that he got an answer earlier from Cassandra, but something was still bugging him. K.O didn't know what it was, but he tried to not let it consume him. K.O was lying down on the bed, watching his favorite TV show.

    Cassandra was also in pajamas. She wore black, fury pajama bottoms with little roses on them with a black t-shirt that said in bold letters "Memes are love, memes are life." Cassandra was texting someone. That someone was Shimo himself. They shared a few memes and Cassandra told him that the room her, Carmen, and K.O were in.

    Carmen was already sleeping. Cassandra silently sighed to herself. She put her phone on the floor and looked in K.O's direction. She let a small smile appear on her face. K.O saw through his (I know what it is but don't know how to spell it) vision.

    K.O smiled back at Cassandra without her knowing. He let out a small yawn and covered himself with his blanket. "Um, can you turn the TV off, please?" K.O asked nicely.

   "Eh, sure." Cassandra complied. She got off the bed to get the remote that was sitting on the desk and turned the TV off. K.O turned on the light that was next to his bed as Cassandra turned off the light in the room. She looked to K.O with a small sense of confusion.

    "Sorry, I usually sleep with a night light. You don't mind that, do you?" K.O stated.

    "If you sleep with a night light on, then you sleep with a night light on. You are who you are." Cassandra said as she covered herself aswell. K.O's eyelids began to grow heavy, until he drifted off to sleep.

    *K.O's dream*

   K.O woke up on the ground in some unfamiliar place. He sat up and looked around. It was like an endless plateau and the place was a dark, purple, orchid color. K.O didn't know why he was here again.

     K.O heard whimpering from somewhere. He stood up and walked to where the sound was. K.O saw in the distance what appeared to be a young child; probably K.O's age. He walked faster until he started running towards the child.

     When he got closer, the person he was seeing wasn't T.K.O, or at least that's what K.O thinks. K.O stopped running and stood behind this child. They had the same hair color as K.O, and wore the same cape that Cassandra wears. However, the color was black instead of red. But something was off. There was something that seemed to emit from them. It was like T.K.O's power, but it felt more tranquil than animalistic.

    "Um, are you alright?" K.O asked in calm, comforting tone as he slowly and cautiously walked closer to this person. No answer came from them, they just kept whimpering.

   K.O got on one knee and reached out to touch their shoulder. The person whimpering immediately stopped and they grabbed K.O's wrist. "Wha-hey!" K.O exclaimed as he stood up and tried to pull his wrist from this person. The person who held K.O didn't even budge.

     They turned around to reveal what looked like....Cassandra?! But she looked different. She wore purple eye liner with dark circles under her eyes. This look-a-like Cassandra wore the same outfit from when K.O first met her and Carmen.

      She opened her eyes to reveal that they were black, but still had that silver color.

"̴̢̭̯̘͊̂͑͆H̴̘̫̭̥̥̒̑o̴̰̎̍̋̓̔͆ŵ̵͉̠̳̫̮̬̾ ̸̛̩̥͎͚̰̓̄̽̀̃f̶͖͑̎̉͑̑̚͝ŏ̸͇͖̺̹̾͗ő̴̢̟͖͍̙͍̦͗͆̽l̵̜̙̯͖̀̋̀i̶̧̟͑s̸̢̡̹͔̹̈́̈̈̀͛ḩ̷̨̝̱̜͖̈́̂͛̂.̴̝̤͎͈̙́"̴̩̖̦͖̍͜ she said in a distorted and demonic voice. This left K.O in complete and utter fear. "Who-who are you? Why do y-you look like Cassandra?" K.O asked in fear.

"̷̤̐͜Y̸̫̅o̴̲̾͘u̶̙̓̕ ̷̳̾͝p̸̼̅̂o̵̹̅ȯ̷͖͘r̶̨͙̐ ̵̼̘̽i̵̐͜g̶͙͝n̵̬̊̈́ȏ̴͕̔ȓ̵̡̿ȧ̶͕̮n̶̘̬̍̈́t̷̬̩̄͊ ̶̢͆͐c̷͍̈̌h̸̭͋í̴̗̲l̷̬̅͜ḑ̷͓̒̍,̴̢̆ ̵̩̎̎I̸̮̙̓͝'̸̹̈́͘m̴̤̑͝ ̷̫̯̂l̵̪͕̑̋i̶̗͗k̶̦̇e̸̢̹̽ ̴̫̜̎͘y̵̨̹̽͑o̷͕̐ų̴̦́r̸͇̒̓ ̴̧̱̆̌p̷̘̐́ì̶̢t̸̰̂͆į̴̧͑f̶̦͎̓u̵̖̻͋l̸̦͂ ̷̹͗e̵͓̫̅d̴̢͑̑g̷̝̳͘e̸͔͔̐̕ ̵̪͋ͅl̸̢̬͑̃o̶̰̒̉r̸̝̝̋͐ḓ̵̛̱,̸̰̒ ̸͍̑̚T̷̜̹̈́.̷͖͉̔K̵̻͝.̴̥̓͑Ő̸̟̩̾.̸̣̘̈́"̷̢̏ she responded. K.O didn't know what she was talking about until something hit him. He remembered Cassandra saying that she also had something similar to T.K.O.

   K.O gasped at his sudden realization. This girl that has a hold on his wrist, was Turbo herself. "Your-your..." K.O didn't know how to put it into words.

"̶̳̫̄S̵̢͂̏ŏ̴̲̼̿ ̵̤̆ͅy̴̳̓ǒ̶͍̣̍ṵ̴͌ ̶̗̓j̴͉̽u̸̬͆͛s̴̬̄̀ẗ̸͙̣́̕ ̷̖͔̈́r̵̝͌e̴͑̊͜a̷͈̠͗l̵͙̈́̃i̵̗͘ź̵̢ě̴̹̉d̸̟̯͒ ̸̜̑̍ẅ̵̰̠́̊h̴͆͜o̶͉͒̕ ̵̨̛̮Ȉ̴̡͚͐ ̶͍̇a̶̬̔m̷̨͐.̴͈̮͛ ̵̖͉̏̽I̴͇͓̋͋ ̸̻̋̒e̶̜̔͑x̸̼͚̔p̵̨̍e̴̙̊͒c̶̨̩̉̑t̴̛͖͑e̸͙̐̈ͅḍ̴̊͠ ̶̬̙̊͆t̴̼̬́̚h̸͙͐͜a̵͎͛͘t̶̞̑͊ ̴͙̀t̸̖̍͠ǒ̴̞̉͜ ̵͕̱̐t̸̡̾ä̶̜̆k̸̝̥̋ĕ̶̬̱ ̷̭͉̎l̶̡͔̃̆o̷̹̻̊n̴̘͗͠g̵̨͆ȅ̵̤r̸̝̫͋̈ ̶̱͌́f̴͙̠̉̃o̶̗͌͜r̸̛͍͉̾ ̸̥̣͐s̴̞͉͐͛o̶̓̓ͅm̸̧̒̓e̶͇̝̅ò̸̗̅ṅ̷͓͓̀ȇ̸͈̚ ̵͎̯̊ḷ̸͕̂̕į̶̣̈́̔ķ̵̠̓̔ḙ̴̤̋ ̷̭̦̀̌ỳ̶̦͓o̷̳͖͘u̸͐ͅ,̷̯̅ ̷͓̍Ķ̶̛̙͝.̵̳̰̾͝O̵̮͇̎̚.̸̭͋͋"̷̤͈͛ Turbo finished for K.O.

    Turbo proceeded to slam K.O to ground. K.O groaned in pain and Turbo put her foot on his chest. K.O eyes went wide as he looked at her foot and then to her face. She had this smug yet prideful smile on her face.

    Turbo then proceeded to push down on K.O chest until it left K.O screaming in agony and pleading her to stop. She eventually did when she heard a crack. Turbo put her foot on the floor. K.O grabbed his white top and clenched it. Every breath K.O took hurt.

   "Pathetic." was all Turbo said. Her voice didn't sound distorted and demonic anymore. K.O sat up slowly, trying not to make the pain worse. He saw that Turbo was fading away into rose petals.

   "Goodbye, for now." was Turbo's last words before the rose petals disintegrated, leaving K.O by himself.

*end of dream*

    K.O woke up gasping for air. He sat up from his bed and looked around the room. He was breathing was fast, not to mention K.O was also sweating. His muscles ached in pain. K.O didn't understand why. Maybe he was tensing his muscles while he was asleep.

    K.O lied down back in bed, waiting for sleep to take him. He felt his eyes grow heavy and allowed this to take him away.

Word count: 1,016

   Sorry if my cliffhanger sucks. This series will get darker and darker until the end. If you don't know what that distorted text was, and if you want to use it then its called Zalgo Text Generator. Hope you enjoyed this.
    Byeee.