Chapter Four

Xander's POV

I lay her down as she drifts to sleep. I look at my phone and sees my beta calling me. I walk out of the room to answer it.

"Yes nick" I answered

"I heard you got yourself a girl"

" I did she is the most wonderful thing that has ever came into my life"

"We got to meet her sometime"

"Okay I'll plan something for tomorrow maybe like a dinner"

"Alright sounds great bye"

"Bye"

I go back to our room and lays down. I hold her close and I start to play with her hair. She is so beautiful and innocent. She's mine nobody else's. Nobody else's.

Next Morning

I wake up and change into some shorts and tank top. I go down stairs to eat breakfast. I eat an apple and drink some water. I go outside for my daily runs. I shift into my huge black wolf taking off. I run towards the borders to check and make sure my guards are doing what they are told to do. I walk around smelling the area to make sure nothing has came into my territory. I run back to the house after I sense everything is fine. I shift back to my human form when I get inside. I put on another pair of clothes and walk upstairs.

I here Evelyn taking a shower. I sit on the bed as I wait for her to finish. She walks out with leggings on and an oversized shirt. I chuckle at her outfit. She looks at me confused.

"This isn't Georgia chéri" I chuckle.

"Oh yeah forgot" she says going back to change.

"It's around 95 degrees today" I tell her while she changes.

I wait for about 2 minutes and she walks out. She has on light jeans shorts and a crop top that when she raises her hands up the shirt comes up. I smile at her and see her grab a pair of sandals.

"I'm really used to the cold weather in Georgia especially around this time of the year" she says giggling.

I hold her hand walking downstairs.

"Today you get to meet my beta and his mate" I say smiling.

I can sense her feeling nervous because she plays with her thumbs.

"It will be fine mon amour" I assure her rubbing her back.

We walk towards the door and she stops at the door.

"What's wrong" I ask.

"Can you show me every room in the house before we go" she quietly speaks.

" of course" I chuckle.

I show her to other bedrooms that I use for guests. I walk into the workout room showing her all of my equipment.

"Can I try" she asks pointing at the pull up bar.

I nod and she walks over there. She grips on tight and struggles pulling up. She strains some more before I lift her up. She giggles doing some more with my help.

"Look at these guns" she says getting down showing her weak arm muscles.

I chuckle before leading her to the kitchen. I then take her outside to the fire pit with white chairs and tables. I sit down and pull her into my lap. I show her the view of the beach that is five miles away. She smiles and lays her head back.