Chapter Twelve

After our meal we walk back to the cars.

"Please be careful if I get a call and she's dru-" Xander growls.

"She'll be fine don't worry I've got her" morgan smirks getting in the silver lambo.

Me and Chrissy get in. Morgan speeds off to a club not to far from the hotel we are staying at. She finds a parking spot and we walk in. I can sense this bar is full of supernaturals. I smell werewolves,vampires,witches, and shapeshifters. We go to a table and morgan orders multiple shots.

"Morgan what if we get to drunk and can't drive like last time" Chrissy asks throwing back shots.

"Y'all are such tit bags" she throws back a shot of vodka.

She starts talking to someone on the phone. I look at the four shots in front of me. I see morgan hang up then she glares at me.

"Just freaking throw them back" she yells and I jump.

I grab the first one and throw it back. It burns down my throat making me cringe. I kept going till I drunk about 10. I felt dizzy as we walked out onto the dance floor. We started dancing and I got caught up in the music I didn't feel someone behind me. The strong person grabbed me grinding against me. I started doing the same not knowing what my body was doing. I see nick and Caleb dancing with the girls. I feel something touch my mark and it was lips. I turn my head and see Xander.

"Hello beautiful" he says kissing my lips.

"Hey" I hiccup smiling with a red face.

He growls as he smells I'm drunk. He looks at Morgan with a pissed off look.

"It's fine your with her anyways" she yells dancing on nick.

I see a stage with strippers dancing on a pole. We all go and sit down to breath.

"Wow that was fun what's next" I slur trying to stand up but get yanked down.

"How much did she drink" Xander asks morgan.

"Maybe like 10 shots of vodka" she gulps and nick hits her side.

"I'm" Hiccup "fine" I finish looking at Xander.

He chuckles at my actions. I point at the pole and morgan smirks.

"Go ahead since it's tradition" Morgan says giggling.

I start to stand up again but get yanked down.

"Come on Xander just once I want to see this" Chrissy says.

Xander finally lets go of my grip. I walk to the back and ask to dance. They lead me to a room to get dressed. I put on a black lace bra and cheekster.

Xander's POV

"Please welcome to the stage eveyln" a voice said over the speakers "Xander's gift"

I choke on my whisky at her outfit. I smirk as I see her walk to the pole. She starts grinding on it eventually swinging from the pole. She starts to shake her hips as she walks to the front of the stage. I watch every move she makes. She walks back to the pole grinding on it once more starring at me the whole time. The music ends as she walks off the stage. I look down at my pants and look around embarrassed. Caleb laughs when he sees what I'm doing. I see morgan run to Evelyn and hug her laughing. I see her walking to me with a red face.

"That was fun" She slurs "Come one morgan let's dance"

She walks out there and starts dancing with morgan. I smirks as I see her little body move in a way I've never seen before. I feel the urge to go to her. I get up and pull her back to me. I grind my friend against her butt as she grinds against me. I look down at her fragile body. I turn her around to kiss her. I land my lips on her and instantly want to touch her. I grab her hips and grind against her. I feel her make a moan before she pulls back.

"Xander I don't feel good" she slurs before grabbing her stomach.

I see her vanish outside. I follow her and see she's throwing up behind the building. I hold her hair back and rub her back to soothe her. She groans as she finishes throwing up. She wipes her mouth and looks up at me.

"Come on my love" I pick her up carrying her bridal style.

She curls up in my arms holding her stomach. I get in my car and drive to the hotel. I get in the elevator and see a familiar young man with us.

"Do I know you" I asked.

"I don't know but I know you alpha xander" he bows down to me "which your Luna is passed out I will still respect her"

"What's your name" I ask.

"Brandon" he responds "I'm one of the betas my alpha is alpha mason"

"Mason is a pretty good alpha" I say nodding my head.

"Xander my stomach hurts" I hear Eveyln groans holding her stomach.

"Is she in heat" Brandon asks.

"No she just tried alcohol for the first time and drunk to much" I chuckle.

"Oh" he laughs with me.

We reach our desired floors and I open the door to our hotel. I lay Eveyln down on the bed.

"Baby is it okay if you change" I ask.

"Do it for me" she groans.

I gulp as I grab a pair of shorts and my shirt. I take off her shoes and dress. I put the clothes on her and she curls up when I finished.

"Goodnight mon amour" I whisper as she falls asleep.

I take off my shirt and put on some basketball shorts. I lay down with her and fall asleep to the sound of her breathing.

I love you Eveyln.