Chapter Fifteen

Xander's POV

"Where is she" I walk into the pack house looking for answers.

All my pack members scurry trying to find clues of Eveylns disappearance. I see my warriors shifting smelling for her scent. The doors slam open and I see nick following morgan.

"We can't find her" morgan breaths out trying to catch her breath.

"It's like her scent just vanished" nick says looking down.

"Send out my strongest trackers with me" I order "you two join me. I'm going to find her"

I undress and shift into wolf form. I carry my clothes in my mouth before taking off. My pack members following me with amounts of speed and strength. I catch a small whiff of her scent. I motion my warriors to stop and sniff her out. I walk to the road that leads towards the dark end of the forest. I sniff the road before realizing she was taken by car. I signal my men to join me as I run towards the dark end.

"Sir this is rogue territory" says my leader of the warriors in mink link.

"They have my precious Eveyln they will al burn in hell if she is hurt" I growl before blocking them out and letting my wolf take control.

I run faster towards a wall that separates the pack lines. I run past the guards and see nick snap their necks. I run into the territory towards her scent which is everywhere. I growl as I see a huge building with her scent all over it.

I shift into human and dress quickly. Everyone else follows my lead.

"She's inside towards underground" I yell "if anyone stops us or attacks kill them"

"I'm going with you" nick declares with morgan.

I nod before storming in towards the stairs. I see her scent traveling towards some cells. My pack warriors fight off he rogues before reaching where we are located. I see a cell with three guards near. I jump on them ripping heir throats out and killing them instantly. I break the concrete door down and see my gorgeous Eveyln.

Evelyn's POV

I hear aloud noises above me. I start to shake as they get louder and travel towards my cell.

"Hello?" I ask before the door is broken down.

I shrink up and I see those orbs I've been missing. I smile as I see him. He slowly makes his way before he stops and growls. I furrow my brows in confusion.

"Easy now" I hear that familiar voice before I feel a knife to my neck.

I shiver at the silver blade on my neck. It starts to burn my skin because of the silver. Xander's growls echo through out the cell. I see nick and morgan join Xander with cautiousness.

"Let. Her. Go." Xander growls out with gritted teeth.

"Me and your precious mate have been having fun haven't we sweetie" he smirks rubbing my arm.

I feel tears leave my eyes as I stare at Xander. My eyes give hat sight that begs for help. I wanted him to just snap his neck and get back home. I just want to be back in our bed with Todd. I want him to hold him my skin aches for his touch.

"Now you see alpha me and Pretty girl over here" he looks at me "have been having a lot of fun"

He points at my thighs.

"We had some scars ripped up to bring back the past" I hear Xander rattle the room from his growls. The man points at my stained face from tears. "We've even talked about you and she just gets so emotional"

"When you get away from her I'm going to shred you to pieces mutt" Xander says letting his wolf have full control.

"Oh you see I won't" he puts the knife down and injects me with a serum "because I'll already be gone"

The man vanished as I squirm at the serum.

"Baby no look at me darling" he breaks the chains holding me "Baby your freezing please say something"

"I love you xander" I say gripping him in a hug.

"I love you too Eveyln" he says rubbing my back "your going to be okay I promise that"

"I know" I smile weakly before closing my eyes.

"Nick get the pack home I'm going to run Eveyln home" I hear his voice boom through out the room "make sure everyone is healed and safely home"

"Yes sir" I hear nick.

I feel the cold air hit my body as he runs home. I open my eyes to only see trees past and I look up at Xander. I've never seen this side of him. He was crying. My big bad alpha was crying. I wipe a tear away from his face before smiling at him. I slowly close my eyes again as I'm rushed into a clinic. I hear female voices as I'm placed on a bed. I have an IV put in and I wince at the needle. I lay in the bed as the nurse slowly cleans my cuts. I open my eyes again before I see men holding Xander back at the door.

"Not yet alpha we have to take care of her" they say trying to get him out of the room.

My eyes slowly shut again as I'm injected with another serum.

I wake up to beeping noises In my ear. I look around the room to find Xander asleep in a chair. I sit up before wincing and he snaps out of his sleep.

"Hey little one" he says kissing my hand.

"Hey" I smile.

"How are you feeling mon amour" he asks running a hand through his hair.

"A little better now I get to see you" my smile grows bigger as he starts to smile.

"I thought I lost you" he says looking down "and it was my fault. I shouldn't have left you alone on the business meeting. I should've brought you with m-"

I clamp my hand over his mouth giggling.

"Shut up your hurting my ears with your blabbering" I laugh "it's not your fault okay"

He chuckles a little before looking at my eyes with a passionate look.

"Are you just going to look at me all day" I whine "just kiss me already"

He smirks before his lips land on mine. He deepens the kiss he starts to climb on top of me. I put my hands around his neck before my left hand gets yanked back by the IV and I groan. He chuckles before gripping my waist lifting my hips up. I gasp at the movement which only gave him pleasure. He pulls back and looks down at me.

"How's that" he questions.

"Just wait till I get out of this hospital" I smirk pushing him off.

I hear the nurse come into the room and smiles at me.

"Luna" she bows "Alpha" she bows again.

She lifts her head up looking at her clipboard.

"We have to check your blood level before we discharge you" she says handing papers to Xander "Sir you have to sign these papers making sure she takes the medicine we have for her. Also to make sure she doesn't do any heavy lifting for two weeks. She's very weak from no eating and from the poison"

"Alright" he signs the papers and she walks out closing the door.

"Poison" I question.

"That man poisoned you with a deadly serum" he growls "it's wolfsbane mixed with another chemical that could lead to death"

I gulp at the last word. I grip his hand looking up at him.

"I'm going to be okay right" I worry.

"Yes gorgeous" he smiles "I promise"