Chapter Seventeen

Evelyn's POV

Three months later

"Evelyn Stop freaking out" Morgan yells over me running around my room.

" today's my wedding I'm nervous" I yell back at her.

"Shut up and let me finish your hair" she giggles as she finishes curling my hair.

After she does my hair and makeup she helps me with the dress. I look in the mirror and admire myself.

I hear a knock on the door and see it's Xander's mom and dad

"Are you ready darling" she smiles at my dress that once was hers.

"You look beautiful" they both say with tears.

"Everybody's waiting for you" Xander's dad locks his arm in mine.

I'm letting him walk me down the isle because he's more of a father than mine ever was. We walk towards the ballroom doors and I smile up at Xander's dad.

"Your going to be great for my son" he kisses my cheek before opening the doors.

Everybody stands up and classical music fills the air. I see Xander smile at me with tears in his eyes. Nick pats his shoulder before standing up straight again. We walk slowly towards the platform and every person I pass they bow to me. I've never felt this confident and I smile as I see Xander. Xander's dad lets go of my arm before hugging me. I hand my bouquet to morgan so she can hold it for me. I face Xander and even with heels on I still have to look up. I wipe the tears that flow down my face. The preacher speaks and everyone sits down as he starts.

"Now time for the vows" he says.

Xander speaks up and goes first "Eveyln you are the greatest person that has ever came into my life. When I met you at the ball that night I knew you were for me. Your perfect and everything I've been searching for. You've made me feel feelings I've never felt in my life. I've experienced love,sadness,anger,and passion with you. Even though you like to steal my yogurt from the refrigerator like an annoying pest you are. Your probably the best pest I've ever met"

Tears flow down my eyes as I giggle at the yogurt story.

"Now Luna your vows" says the preacher.

"Xander I don't know how to start off" I wipe my tears as he takes my hands in his. "When I met you I thought you were just a normal person because my childhood was spent being hidden from the world. I've never experienced love or romance. But when I met you I felt a burning desire that said 'go to him'. I love you so much and I'm glad that you were the one to make me feel those feelings"

He starts to cry at my vows.

"Do you Xander Reynolds take Eveyln Johnson as your wife" the preacher asks.

"I do"

"And do you Eveyln Johnson take Xander Reynolds to be your husband" he asks me.

"I do"

"You may kiss the bride" the preacher says.

Xander leans in and kisses me with passion. I wrap my arms around his neck and I hear every body howl. I hear scattered out claps and howls as we pull away. I smile at Xander and give him one last peck.

"Now we eat" Xander yells and everyone claps in agreement.

Morgan hands me the bouquet and I throw it. Hannah catches it screaming loudly as she does. I giggle and I walk to greet people. Most people would say 'I'm so happy for you two' and 'congrats'.

We finally got to the cake and we fed each other cake. I smashed a piece in his face before he does the same. I giggle at our faces and Xander's mom takes pictures of us. We clean up our faces and go to the dance floor to dance. They play a song for us and we slow dance.

"There's a lot of people here" I whisper.

"Yes darling" he responds.

He twirls me and pulls me back to his chest. I giggle as we dance some more.

"I love you" I kiss his cheek.

"I love you too mon amour" he smiles.

We dance some more before people join us on the dance floor. We go and sit down talking to his parents.

"So when are we getting grand children" Carrie asks.

I choke on the champagne and almost died.

"Grand children" I ask.

"Yes I expect soon" she responds.

"Mom we're going to wait a while before that" Xander saves me from responding.

"Ugh I've been waiting for a long time" Carrie pouts.

"You'll be fine honey" Charles rubs her cheek.

I smile at them. I drink some more
Champagne before Xander takes me outside.

"Shall we dance princess" he bows

"We just got done dancing and there isn't no music" I giggle.

I give him my hand and he kisses it.

"That makes it more romantic" he says.

I take off my heels and stand on his feet.

"I know I'm fat but I've always wanted to do this" I giggle.

"Your not fat little one" he says.

I lean into his neck smelling his scent. He walks in slow circles.

"So what about kids darling" he asks.

"I don't mind I just don't know" I go and sit in a chair next to the garden we are at.

"What's wrong" he asks.

"I just don't want the kids the think I'm weak" I respond "I don't want them growing up thinking I'm a screw up. I don't want them to know what I went through and what 'we' went through"

"mon amour" he says "it will be fine your going to be a great mother someday. The kids will love you and they will love me. We also will have some pretty good grandparents for them too"

I giggle and kiss his head.

"I'll think about it" I say smiling.

"Okay now come on I want to dance some more before the night drifts away" he says dragging me inside.