Chapter Sixteen

Evelyn's POV

"Xander stop it" I yell running through out the house as he chases me.

"You ate my last yogurt" he yells back.

I giggle as I feel his footsteps behind me. I run faster going up the third flight of stairs. I feel his hands creep around my waist and pull me back. I laugh as he starts to tickle me.

"No one runs from me" he chuckles tickling my side some more "especially if the little rat eats my food"

I squirm trying to get out of his grip.

"Xander stop I can't breath" I manage to get out.

"Fine but don't do it again" he points at my nose making me go cross eyed.

It's been three weeks since the incident with the mysterious man. I was supposed to start back training a week ago doctors orders but Xander still thinks I'm hurt. Which I think that's just an excuse for him to cuddle all day with me.

"Xander I have a question" I ask flopping on the couch.

"Okay go for it" he says putting my legs over his.

"What do you think about marriage" I ask and he smiles at me.

"I've thought about it but I just don't want to rush yet" he says "plus I want to travel the world with you and let you experience new things"

"What places did you have in mind" I ask sitting up.

"Well I have a cabin in France" he says "I also have a beach house in Hawaii. I have a pack in Alaska but the alpha steps in when I'm gone"

"Really" I ask with awe.

He chuckles

"Yes mon amour" he answered "Where would you want to get married at"

"I was thinking in a huge ballroom with everyone watching because I want them to see me kiss you" I smile "your mine nobody else's"

"Same goes here" he says kissing my mark making me feel tingles.

"But I mean it doesn't where as long as I'm with you" I grin.

"We can have it here in the ballroom" he says "then have our honeymoon traveling the world"

I nod in approval. I hug him and let him hold me for a while. We get interrupted by nick,morgan,Chrissy,and Caleb busting through the doors.

"What a touching moment" morgan awes.

"The games on scoot" Chrissy says sitting next to us turning the tv on.

I look up at Xander. He seems frustrated before standing up with me.

"What the hell" he says.

"The game" Caleb cries pointing at the tv.

Xander groans before pulling me to the bedroom. He shuts the door and flops on the bed. I watch his movements and he turns on his stomach. I giggle at his actions. I go to the bathroom and clean my face a little. I flop onto Xander's back and I hear him groan. I tug on his shirt wanting it off.

" fine" he grunts letting me take it off.

"Welcome to the Eveyln spa and makeup resort" I say with a elegant voice "first we will start with a relaxing massage"

He chuckles in the pillow before I rub some scented lotion on his back. I trace his muscles before messaging his shoulders. He groans in pleasure as he relaxes more. I work my way down his back.

"Now I will pop your back" I say "breath in"

He sucks in a breath.

"Breath out"

He exhales and I pop the bones in his back. I hear a relived moan come out of his mouth as I continue. I start to rub his sides and massage the rest of his back.

"Now we shall go to the hair salon" I grab his hand dragging him to the bathroom.

I wash his hair and blow dry it. He sits in a chair so I have easy access to his head. I style his hair to where it is fluffy but not too much fluff.

"Perfect" I kiss his cheek as he chuckles at me.

"Now beauty" I announce.

I look at the makeup and he glares at me.

"Eveyln I'm not wearing that" he growls.

"Oh yes you are alpha" I say grabbing tweezers to pluck his eyebrows.

Two minutes later

"Eveyln ow" he growls gripping the towel I handed him.

"Titty baby" I mumble before Applying primer to his face.

I finish after he has a full set of makeup.

"Evelyn I look gay" he says looking at himself.

"Oh well come on we have to find you and outfit" I say dragging him to the closet.

I find an oversized dress in my closet perfect for him. It's pink and strapless.

"Put this on" I hand it to him.

"Evelyn" he groans "this is destroying my manhood"

"I don't care make me happy and put it on" I say.

He puts on the dress and looks in the mirror. I give him a purse with shoes that are way too big for me.

"Time for nails"

"Ugh"

After his makeover I go down stairs as he stands at the top of the staircase. I convinced him to show his friends.

"Introducing the new and improved alpha" I say laughing as they look at him.

"Meet Brittney"

Xander walks down the stairs trying not to trip from the heels. He growls as everyone laughs at him.

"You look ridiculous" nick says clenching his stomach from laughter.

"Eveyln these heels aren't working for me" Xander growls taking them off " now take it off"

" awww" I whine.

"Now" he growls.

"Fine" we get upstairs "your so bossy"

He grips my waist and gets in my face.

"I'll show you who's boss" he smirks.

I bust out laughing. He furrows his brows in confusion.

"What"

"That makeup does make you look ridiculous"

"Ugh Eveyln!"