Chapter Six

Xander's POV

I look at her small wolf form and watch her walk over to the rogue. The rogue smirks at her small form and I growl.

"That's cute Xander getting your small mate to beat me up" he says coughing up blood laughing.

I growl and see Evelyn give me a look. I stopped growing trying to hold back the urge to rip out his throat. I see her eyes change to black and charge after the male. She claws at his face making him scream in agony. He throws her off and she gets right back up. She bites his arm not letting go. He tried to shake her off but she has a locked hold on him. I look at nick and Caleb from outside. They are laughing at the rogue crying from her hits. She lets go and claws at his side. She pounces on him keeping his head down. She growls in his face giving a threatening growl.
I smirk at her actions. That's my girl I think to myself.

She gets off him and the rogue stays still. He only has slow breaths coming out. Evelyn shifts back to human wrapping her naked body in the blanket. I take my shirt off and hands it to her but she still covers herself in the blanket. My shirt goes to her knees and I smile at her.

"Where did that come from" I ask kissing her cheek.

"Anger I've kept in for years" she answered.

She walks out and nicks gives her high fives. She sits in a chair watching me and the rogue. I grab him by the throat and inject wolfsbane in his leg. He screams again but louder. I beat him up some more and I take a knife and stab his side. I huff in anger and I try to calm myself.

Evelyn's POV

I grab the mic that controls the intercom in the room. I press the button before speaking.

"I don't know who you are you disgusting creature but you deserve this. This pack doesn't start anything with y'all but you decide to start stuff. I hope you burn in hell." I finish before adding "and xander please come here"

I see Xander walking out towards me. He smiles at me and I hold his hand.

"Can we go for a run" I ask

"Sure" he responds "nick every 10 minutes inject tho rogue with wolfsbane"

We walk towards the stairs and walk up them. I wrap my arm around his waist. We reach the upstairs and I walk outside. I go behind a tree and let go of the blanket. I take off the shirt and shift to my wolf. I see Xander's huge wolf stand over mine. I take off as I start to race him. Since I'm smaller I get more wind to run. I run faster as I feel him nip at my tail. I try to pick up my pace but he's right next to me. I groan trying to go faster I meet contact with a fallen tree. I leap over it doing a flip. I land running faster until I get to a dead end of trees. I stop rolling on the ground and Xander pounces on me smirking as he won. He looked like he just captured his prey and was ready to eat it up. He has a huge smirk on his face. I push him off walking back to our house.

"Hey Xander" I say in mind link

"Yes"

"I want you to mark me"

"You sure"

"Yes"

We get back to where we shifted and I shift back putting on his shirt. I wrap the blanket around me. He grabs me and holds the back of thighs. I wrap my legs around him tightly felling the heat off of him. I touch his abs until I get to his jeans.

"Hold on" he says

I hold tight and he uses his super speed to get to the house. I feel the wind hit me as we take off. He runs so fast and we get to the house. He opens the door and makes his way up to our room. He shuts the door and looks into my eyes. He kisses me slamming me into the wall. I gasp slightly as his tongue slides into my mouth. Our tongues wrestle for dominance as his wins. He kisses down my neck then pulls back. He lays me on the bed and goes back to kissing my neck. I wrap my arms tight around his neck. He breaths over where he is supposed to mark me. I feel his lips press on it and it sends tingles through my body. He takes out his canines and bites down. I moan out not meaning to. He growls with pleasure and lets go as he has successfully marked me. I feel a little bit of pain in my neck but try not to think about it. He pulls back and kisses me passionately. I smile into the kiss. I pull back having to breath for a little bit.

"I think that's enough for tonight petit" he says kissing my head.

I lay there as we cuddle before he goes to sleep. I play with his hair before drifting to sleep.

I love you Xander.