Chapter Nine

Evelyn's POV

Me and Caleb circle the mat looking at each other. He charges at me about the striking a punch. I duck and roll to the other side of the mat. Some guys laugh at Caleb. I grab his arm from behind and pull up with it. I make him fall to his knees. He kicks my legs out from underneath me and I hear Xander growl lowly. I get up and punch him in the nose. He takes a few steps back then punches my stomach. I grunt before tackling him and I hold my arm to his throat. He takes his leg and flips me to land on my back. I gasp before getting up. I look at him and I run at him punching him in the face till my hands start to bruise. I shake my hands as they burn with pain. He kicks my legs and pins me down.

I hear Xander growl again and I poke him in the eye making him get off me. Nick busts out laughing as Caleb's eyes water. I help him up with my bruised hand.

"Good job Luna" he says shaking my hand.

I wince as he grips my hand. He looks down at my hands and looks at me worried. I feel Xander hug me from behind.

"Now who's all sweaty" he whispers in my ear.

I giggle pushing him away with my butt which only made him growl in pleasure.

"Everybody it's lunch hour we will meet back here at 3:00 pm" he says wrapping an arm around me.

We walk back to the house. I open the door and as soon as we walk he slams it. He pushes me up against the wall.

"You are glad I have respect because you wearing clothes like that will make me mate you in seconds" he growls kissing me.

I gasp as he picks me up. I wrap my legs around him and he kisses my neck hungrily. He finds my mark and kisses it aggressively. He grinds his hips into mine. I let out a breathy moan and grip onto his back. He growls in pleasure at my noises.

"I can make you make so many more noises like that" he husks in my ear "but much louder"

I feel my body melt as his breath hits my ear. I go numb and he carries me over to the couch. He sits me down and I look at the ceiling. What a tease. He goes to the kitchen and grabs two waters. He hands one to me and sees my hands.

"Hold on" he goes to get a first aid kit.

He comes back and puts some ointment on my bruised hands. He wraps them and kisses my hands after he finishes. He smiles at me before giving me a peck on the lips.

"Are we going to go back to training" I ask looking up at him.

"Only me chaton" he smiles poking my nose.

"Please I had fun" I frown.

"Darling you got hurt" he grabs my hands looking at them.

"I'll be fine why don't you teach me and then I can learn your moves. Then I'll be able to fight others and have proper training. I can also gain weight ple-" I get cut off by Xander's body pouncing on me.

He pins my arms by my head. He has a black tint in his brown eyes. I look at him with fear not knowing what I did wrong. He eases up on my grip but still holds me there.

"I can't risk you getting injured and I train hard" he leans to my ear "I don't want you seeing that side of me"

"Please just let me train with you" I beg "you know I can always get other guys to train me"

He growls and his grip gets tighter. His eyes go pitch black and he straddles my waist. He kisses down my neck till he reaches my mark.

"Mine" he growls licking my mark. He comes back up and looks me in the eyes. "I'll train you but you promise not to get me mad"