Chapter Seven

Evelyn's POV

I wake up to the smell of omelettes coming from the kitchen. I put on one of Xander's light blue button up shirts. I have black lace underwear on with a matching bra. I walk downstairs and hug him from behind. He smiles and turns around looking down at me. He stares at my figure looking me up and down. I blush a little bit before he picks me up sitting me on the counter. I lean down and kiss him. I deepen the kiss and he growls. He puts his hands on my waist and grips tightly. I pull back then I hop down from the counter.

"Tease" he mumbles.

"Your pants can tell" I say giggling looking at his boner.

He turns around so he can finish breakfast. He huffs handing me a omelette. I eat it while he eats next to me.

"I get to show you around California today" he says smiling.

I take my plate and place it in the sink.

"So that means I got to get ready" I giggle.

"Yes petit" he chuckles.

I walk upstairs to take a shower. After I shower I dry my hair putting on some makeup. I go into the closet to find an outfit for today. I pick out a pair of jean shorts and one of Xander's shirts. I tuck it into my shorts and I put on my white converse. I grab a pair of sunglasses walking downstairs to see Xander already ready.

"You ready my love" he asks

I nod walking to his garage with him. He grabs he keys for the black jeep. I get in with him and put on my sunglasses as we go down the road. The roof was taken off and I let the wind run through my hair. I look around at my surroundings. I smile as I see some pack members training. They howl as they see us go by and I smile. We get on the real road and I turn on the radio playing some of today's hits. I sing along with the music and Xander joins in with me. We laugh after we hit the high note.

We get to the city and the sun shines bright. I see the beach and smile at him wanting to stop there first. He parks and we walk towards the sand. I take off my shoes walking in the sand. I curl my toes feeling sand for the first time. I go towards the water and let my feet touch the water. I smile as the salty breeze hits my nose. Xander hugs me from behind smiling at my expressions.

"It's so beautiful here" I say looking at the ocean.

"That's California for you" he says squeezing me tight.

I walk around the water line as Xander walks behind me. I see a few guys smirk at me. I could smell the they are werewolves.

"Mine" Xander growls when he sees them and they bow to him before walking off.

I giggle before walking to the car. I wash off my feet before putting my shoes back on. We get in the car and we drive down the road again. I see a tattoo shop and point at it.

"Can I please get one I've always wanted one" I ask pouting.

He chuckles nodding. He parks the car at the tattoo shop. We get out and I walk in looking at the area. I look at all the designs to choose from. I see a bird tattoo catch my eye and I show the artist.

I sit in the chair taking off my shirt

I sit in the chair taking off my shirt. I relax holding Xander's hand. The women starts sanitizing my skin before starting the process. I feel the needles draw on my skin. I wince at the feeling but Xander rubs his thumb over my hand.

After it's over I get up to look at the tattoo. I smile and look at how beautiful it is.

"Do you like it" I asked

"Amazing" he smiles then pays the women.

I put my shirt on before walking to the car. I look at my tattoo again smiling. We keep going down the road then you see a naked group of girls run across the road. I laugh with Xander as they keep running. He stops at a pet store and we get out.

"Why here?" I ask

"It's a surprise" he says smirking.

We walk into the building and I see some puppies jumping around in a close crate area. I squat down and pet them as they lick my face. They are just too cute.

"Evelyn" Xander says

I turn around getting up and see him holding a husky puppy.

I gasp and hold the puppy. Oh my goodness it's just too cute.

"Meet Todd he's going to be apart of our family now" he says smiling

I hold the puppy closer to me. He licks my face barking. I walk around to find him a collar and leash. I see a blue collar with a matching leash and I hand it to Xander.

"Thank you Xander" I smile big.

"Anything for you my love" he says paying for the items.

We go back to the car and I put the collar on him. We drive down the road and Todd sticks his tongue out. We go to a restaurant that's on the beach. I put the leash on Todd before getting out. I hold him walking to get us a table. We get a table and I sit him in my lap. Xander orders our drinks and I see the sun go down.

"This is the best day ever" I say drinking some of my dr.pepper.

Xander smiles at me while I blush. I order the sushi taste testing course while Xander orders a hamburger. I give some of Xander's water to Todd.

Our food arrives and I eat the sushi. I scrunch up my nose at the raw fish. The cooked fish was pretty good but I didn't like the raw stuff. We finish eating and we get back to the jeep. Xander drives home and I see the city lights shine in the night sky. I smile and let out a yell. Xander smiles and does the same thing but louder. We do it at the same time this time and Todd howls with us. I smile at Xander and kiss his cheek. I love this life.