Chapter Fourteen

It's been two months and Xander has left for a business meeting in New York. Eveyln has been home by herself for two days.

Xander's POV

"Why can't you just get the papers done" I growls in frustration throwing them on the ground.

"Because we can't figure out where all the rogues are coming from" says one of the alphas.

"I expect you to get your act together and go with the plan" I growl "you train, fight, and expand. If that's to complicated then go I can get someone to fill your space"

"Fine then I'll leave" he yells leaving the office.

I slam my fist on the table laying my head down. I miss my angel so much. I whimper as my wolf cries out for her. I hear another knock on my door and I tell them to come in.

"Alpha we have news that your pack has rogue activity" says one of the guards.

My eyes widen as I start to panic and worry about Eveyln. Nick please keep her safe. I can't let anything happen to my love. I leave the office and I walk to my jet. I tell the pilot to go home.

Evelyn's POV

I wake up to lightening striking near the pack house. I jump a little seeing Todd woke up too. I get up and wash my face in the bathroom. I go to the kitchen and start to eat some strawberries. I look at the empty house and sigh.

"Xander I want you home" I whisper putting the food away.

I hear a crash come from Xander's office. I walk slowly to the office shaking in fear.

"Who's there" I ask getting closer.

I walk into the trashed office and hear the door slam.

"Gotcha" I hear a low male voice growl throwing a bag over my head.

I squirm trying to get out of the mans grip. I feel more men join in and laugh at me struggling. They spray some spray that makes me lean my head back. I see black.

I wake up to cold water being poured on me. I shiver as I feel chains wrapped around my wrists. I feel the concrete floor under me.

"Wakey wakey" a low voice says smirking in the shadows.

I shake as I am terrified. I feel cold hands grab my jaw.

"Your a beautiful girl aren't you" he says.

"Don't touch me" I growl yanking back.

"So stubborn" I feel a hard fist hit my jaw.

I wince as tears well up. He punches me again leaving a bruise.

"Now to fix those clothes" he starts talking again "you need to be more revealing to my men"

I look around and see men starring down at me. I feel the mans hands grip my shirt and tries to rip it. I bite his hand making him pull back from me. I feel a hard hand come in contact with my face.

"Don't disrespect me little girl" he says tearing my shirt revealing my bra and stomach.

I whimper as he takes my pants off quickly revealing my bare legs. I shiver as the cold hits them. I curl up trying to cover myself. I hear men howl and growl in pleasure at my body. I whimper more wishing Xander would help me. I groan as my stomach hurts. I can sense hunger taking over my body.

"I think that's all for now" the male leaves with his men.

I shiver as the door slams. I curl up far as I can go. Xander please help me I whimper once more into my head. I look at my now revealed body and I cringe at the sight. I look awful I don't see why Xander chose me as his mate. I'm too skinny and too weak. I feel cold air drift into the room and I shrink up more.

2 Hours Later

"Get up" I feel a hard hand to my face.

I fight to open my eyes and see the man before me. I sit up slowly trying not to get hit again.

"Give is a show beautiful" he smirks traveling his hand up my thigh.

I squirm as he gets way too close to my center. I kick but feel weak as I try scooting back.

"What's this" he rubs where my old scars are from high school. "I might as well renew these scars"

He smirks before pulling out a knife. He goes to one of my scars and tears it open. I scream in agony as blood spills out and he keeps going with more of the scars. How twisted can he be? I feel tears rush down my face and he stops.

"Now let's see how long you can last" he says stepping back.

"Xander is going to find me" I lift my head up looking at him.

He grips my chin glaring at me. His lips start to form a smirk.

"That's what I'm wanting gorgeous" he kisses my head "once he finds you that gives me an opportunity to fight and take the alpha name"

I cringe at the feeling of him touching me.

"He will kill you" I say trying to stay confident.

"Aww how sweet" he smirks "Your his strength and his weakness. If he sees you like this it will distract him from doing anything. He will want to help you which gives me the opportunity to kill him. Now be a good girl and keep that mouth of yours closed"

I glare at him as he walks towards the door.

"I'm a Luna and once these chains are off me and Xander will be unstoppable" I say.

He chuckles before reaching for the door handle.

"Then we will just have to kill you"

The noise of he door shutting folks the room. I start to sob wanting to see Xander. I want to protect but I don't know how.