~How The Two of You Met~ Alex Ernst

Pre-Relationship

Disclaimer: Y/N means Your Name and R/N means Roommate's Name

    It was another day consisting of school and work. Just the typical boring day of the life of (Y/N). You were in the middle of studying at the library when your phone started blowing up because of the group message you were in with your two other roommates.

Roommate 1: Hey, can one of y'all stop at Target and get me some medicine and soup?? I'll love you forever.

Roommate 2: Sorry (R/N), I'm on a date right now with that hot guy from Chipotle.

Roommate 1: Ugh, (R/N) really?? Well, good luck, he's cute.

Y/N: I'll stop. I'm leaving the library now.

Roommate 1: WHAT A BABE, I LOVE YOU!!!!!

    You laugh to yourself, rolling your eyes as you start to pack up your stuff. You waved goodbye to the librarian, who you became close with since you seemed to always be in the library, especially with finals coming up.

    You drove to Target, jamming out to whatever was playing on your playlist at the time and singing at the top of your lungs. Once you arrived at Target, you found a parking spot next to a white Tesla pretty close up to the front of the store. "Someone is compensating for something..." You joke to yourself as you walked by the car.

    You skimmed across the medicine, searching for the type of medicine your roommate had asked for. You heard three voices in the aisle behind you laughing really loud, it sounded like two guys and one girl. All of the sudden, a bouncy ball came over on your side, knocking down all of the medicine by you. You scoffed to yourself as you bent down to pick up the knocked over medicine boxes.

    "Way to go, Alex." One of the voices shouted. "Shut the fuck up, David. You shouldn't have knocked it out of my hands." The other voice yelled back, sounding closer than before. You look at the end of the aisle to see a tall boy with dirty blonde hair/light brownish hair heading over to your aisle. He was looking back at his friends, but as soon as he made eye contact with you, he stopped dead in his tracks. He stood there for a few seconds, before snapping out of it and rushing to you.

    "I am so sorry, my friend is a dumbass. We didn't hit you, did we???" He spoke quickly, obviously embarrassed that you had been in the aisle. You shook your head, smiling a tad. You had to admit to yourself, he was pretty handsome. You had lived in Los Angeles for about 2 ½ years now and you had never met someone as handsome as him. You quickly snapped out of your thoughts and went back to picking up the boxes.

    "No, you barely missed me. Just the medicine." You smiled, which made him sigh in relief. "Good, here, I've got it." He said, picking up the rest. Once he was done, he stood up and offered his hand to you to help you up. "I'm Alex." He spoke, shaking your hand lightly. "Y/N." You smiled lightly.

    "That's a gorgeous name." You blushed, pushing a piece of hair behind your ear and looked back at the medicine. "Fuck, I can't find this damn medicine." You groan. "Which kind are you looking for?" He questioned, looking with you. You opened your mouth to answer, but were interrupted by two people coming in the aisle.

    "Alex, come on. Everyone is waiting for us at Scotty's-" The guy stopped when he saw me. "Uh, yeah. I'm coming." He said to them, turning and waving goodbye to you before running to catch up with his friends. You slowly waved goodbye, a little disappointed he had to leave so soon.

    Finally, you found the medicine, but it was on the top shelf so you couldn't reach it. You stood there, jumping up and down, trying to get the box but because of your height, it was a struggle. Then, you saw a hand grab the box you were going for. You turned to meet eyes with Alex again.

    "Normally I wouldn't do this, but I realized I didn't get your number and I thought you were just stunning, so, can I have your number?" He stuttered a bit. I blushed, looking down at my feet. "Give me your phone." You giggle. After you gave him your number, he did a fist bump in the air, then said goodbye again. Little did you know, this was the day you met the future love of your life.

----

Alex is such a cinnamon roll and I am obsessed with him. I would die if I met him. Let me know if you have any requests!!