~How The Two of You Met~ Heath Hussar

Today was your birthday and your two best friends were taking you out to dinner to celebrate. The three of you were going to (Your favorite restaurant) around 7:00, so you decided to go ahead and get ready since it was 6:00 and they would be here soon to pick you up.
    You decided to curl your hair and do your makeup before changing into your outfit you had set aside, which was a tight black shirt with tan shorts and knee high heel boots. After 45 minutes, your friend messaged you saying that they were waiting outside.
    The three of you were having a blast at the restaurant when suddenly two guys walked over to your table. They were tall, one of them had a beard and the other's arms were filled with tattoos. "Hi ladies, I am Zane, this is my friend Scotty." He introduced. You say your hellos before one of your friends questions why they were talking to you.
    "You see that table over there?" We turned and looked at a table full of people sit there, some waved, some laughed to one another, but the one that caught your eye was the guy with the pierced nose who immediately hid his face when you turned around. Scotty continued to speak as you stared at the stange boy, you were trying so hard to get a better look at him.
    "Those are our friends and some of them think that y'all are drop dead gorgeous, but they are giant pussies and won't grow a pair of balls to walk over here and talk to you lovely ladies." Scotty explained. You and your friends simply giggle to yourself, which causes the stranger to glance back at you, a small innocent smile spreading across his face as the two of you locked eyes.
    "Well, that is very kind of you, but we actually are going now, right, (Y/N)?" One of your friends questioned, drawing you out of the trance. "Hmm?" Everyone laughed at you while your friend explained that Zane and Scotty had offered for you three to join them. "Oh, right. It's my birthday, so these two are taking me out. I'm sorry." The two tall men said they understood and wished you a happy birthday.
    You watched as they walked over to their table, the stranger looking at them with hope, which went away as soon as they sat down and shook their head. Your friends hadn't noticed, but while Zane and Scotty were over at your table, you had written your phone number down and handed it to Scotty to give to the stranger, but your friends pulled you away before you could see if Scotty gave the boy your number.
    Later that night, after the festivities had ended and you were back into your pajamas on the couch watching your favorite movie, your phone lit up.

(***)***-****: Happy birthday, gorgeous.
(Y/N): Thank you so much, but uh, who is this?
(***)***-****: Heath, the guy from the restaurant.

    Your stomach filled almost immediately with butterflies. The two of you continued to text nonstop for three days before Heath asked you out on a date, and you have been happily in love ever since.