~Cinderella~ Josh Peck

A/N: First off, pretend Josh isn't married. Secondly, this is inspired off of the movie with Hilary Duff, enjoy!

You curled your hair, did your makeup, and put on your dress and mask. Your friend, Liza, invited you to this charity event that was a masquerade themed, hence why you were wearing a mask now. Liza was over at your apartment getting ready with you, and you were looking forward to this event. You had just turned 26 and were single in a new town. You had only lived in LA for a few months but you and Liza had been best friends since sophomore year of high school.

"Are you ready to go?" Liza questioned. You nodded your head, half nervous but mostly excited for this night to get started. Once you arrived, you immediately put your mask on. You were not famous, in fact you were extremely shy and could never do anything like that. Liza introduced you to her boyfriend, David, and his best friend, Alex, and you just hung around them for about an hour.

You separated from the three of them to get some snacks, but accidentally tripped on the bottom of your dress, causing you to start falling over. But something caught you, and you looked up to meet eyes with a tall man in a mask. He had you wrapped in his arms, holding you close.

"Hi." Was all you were able to mutter.

"Hi." The tall man chuckled. He helped you stand up and walked with you to the snack table.

You began to chit chat with him, but it was loud so the man invited you to walk around outside with him. The two of you began to really click, it was like his presence helped your shyness just vanish.

"And that's why I never, ever, will go skydiving." You laughed. You had never told anyone that story, but there was something about him that allowed you to let your guard down.

Just when you were enjoying yourself, your phone started to ring. You excused yourself to answer since it was Liza.

"Hey, what's up?" You answered.

"Where are you? We are leaving, the event is over." Once Liza said that, you looked at your phone and saw that the two of you had been walking around for two hours now.

"I'll meet you at the front." You answered quickly. You turned to the man and you saw him standing there still.

"That was my best friend, the event is over. So, it was nice meeting you." You put your hand out to shake his hand, and he shook yours.

"Wait, before you go, I want to say I really enjoyed talking to you. You talked to me like an actually human being, not some brainless celebrity. So, can I possibly see you again?" He admitted.

"What's your name?" You smiled.

"I'm Josh." He said as he took off his mask. Josh Peck?!?! You just spent two hours talking to Josh Peck!! You didn't know what to do, so you ran away.

As you were running, you heard Josh running after you, trying to catch up. But you started to slow down, so you kicked off your shoes real quick. You used to be on the soccer team so you had been running for years and were pretty fast. You ran into Liza, telling her you needed to leave, right now.

A/N: Should I post a part two??