~Crush~ Liza Koshy

The sound of her laughter filled the entire room. She sat in the kitchen laughing at something your friend David had said. There was something about the way she smiled or laughed that made you have butterflies in your stomach.

"Hello, earth to Y/N." You heard your best friend, Corinna, call out. You snapped back into reality and noticed everyone staring at you. Currently everyone was over at the guy's house for a small kickback and to get vlog footage. You weren't a vlogger, but you had met Corinna through a mutual friend an instantly clicked so that's how you became friends with everyone in the "Vlog Squad". The fans seemed to like you and would constantly ask for you to start your own channel.

"Hey, sorry. What?" They all giggled at your confusion.

"We are going to play truth or dare, are you in?" Corinna explained. You agreed to play, you hadn't played since that time in middle school when you were dared to kiss Kelly J.

You watched as the game went on, nervously awaiting for when them to pick you. After a few kisses between people, secret fears being exposed and dumb dares, it was finally my turn.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" Todd asked. Everyone watched you as you thought, and you knew immediately what you wanted to do.

"Truth." Lots of groans and boos, Corinna even called you a pussy and giggled.

"Why are you being boring?" Todd questioned.

"Are you kidding? I barely really know you guys, I'm not trying to get tased or shot with a paintball or other psychotic shit you guys do for entertainment." You chuckled as everyone agreed with you, it wouldn't make much sense.

"Fine, do you have a crush on anyone in the vlog squad." Everyone made kissing noises and wiggled their eyebrows. You could feel your face start to get hot. You had never admitted your crush to anyone, especially Corinna. You heard the laugh again, causing your stomach to do little flips. Your heart began to race as you began thinking about her.

"I do have a crush on someone. I've never admitted it before." Your hands trembled as everyone's wide eyes looked at you, begging you to continue.

"Who???" Corinna squealed.

"Okay, don't tell her, but I really have a huge crush on Liza..." Silence. They all looked around at each other, debating on what to say next. Your stomach began to feel queasy once you saw their faces, their looks of disappointment.

"Uh, Y/N, she is in a relationship with David again." Corinna hesistaed. Just like that, you felt like your heart had been stabbed. You knew that David and Liza had been together, but you weren't aware that they had gotten back together.

"They are going on a date tonight." Scotty mentioned. Silently, you nodded. You continued the game with everyone, but you were distracted by Liza's laughter. It echoed through the house, haunting your thoughts.

You watched as she and David left for their date, and you smiled at her. It broke your heart that she was with him, but he made her happy and that was what you wished for.