~Drunk words, Sober thoughts~ Ilya Fedorovich

This is for all the MANY girls requesting our drunk boy, Ilya. So here y'all go.

You were from Chicago and you grew up and went to school with David, Natalie, and Ilya. You had been best friends with Natalie since the first day of preschool, you remember the day that you two met. You were assigned seats next to each other and you both wore pink outfits so you were instantly best friends. She invited you to come visit her in LA for the week, and since you hadn't seen her in almost a year. She was busy with being David's assistant and you were busy with school and work, so you had decided, fuck it.

When the day finally came, you couldn't contain your jitters. Your legs bounced the entire flight as you waited to be reunited with your best friend. Your flight landed and you noticed three people hanging around baggage claim. You immediately made out Natalie's face and you ran straight to her, almost tackling her in the process. 

"Y/N, I MISSED YOU!" She screamed, not caring who heard her. You felt tears start pricking your eyes. Emotions rushed over you as you finally were in your best friend's arms again. Then you pulled away and met eyes with David and Ilya. You hugged them both quickly but immediately went back to talking with Natalie as you waited for your bags. 

You noticed that they both were hanging in the back and whispering to one another as they watched you. You gave them a small smile before Ilya turned away instantly. You scrunched your eyebrows in confusion to David, but he turned back to Ilya and whisper something again.

"What's up with Ilya and David?" You asked Natalie, who was now grabbing your bag for you. Natalie chuckled lightly but told you not to worry about it, they were just being stupid boys.

"So David's friends, Zane and Heath, are having a party tonight. David and Ilya obviously want to go, good content for David's vlogs and then Ilya, well Ilya wants to get drunk of course. Do you want to go as well?" Natalie asked as we approached the boys.

"Did you invite her to the party?" David asked. The three of them waited for an answer. On one hand, you knew what trouble Ilya and David's other friends were when they were drunk, you watched David's videos. But on the other hand, you were really needing to let your hair down and just have fun. 

"Fine. I'll go!" You smiled. Everyone cheered. You piled into the car, sitting in the back with Ilya. 

"How have you been?" Ilya asked you. 

"I've been good. School has been a pain in my ass, but you know, gotta get that degree." You smiled. 

"I mean, I don't know but." You giggled at his stupid joke. You remembered how he was never one to care about school, and he honestly had made it pretty far with the schooling he had. 

Natalie dropped Ilya and David off at Zane's house while the two of you went back to David's and got ready for the party. You were in the middle of curling your long (hair color) hair when Natalie sat on the counter and faced you. 

"So...." She started to say but she stopped suddenly.

"What is it?" You knew Natalie, you knew when she had a secret. 

"There's someone at this party that has a crush on you." She smiled maliciously.

"Who?" You weren't phased by it. You didn't really believe her and figured it was just a prank.

"I can't tell you that much." You rolled your eyes and just laughed at how stupid you thought this was. Natalie didn't mention it anymore but you had the question of who it was in the back of your head.

You arrived at Zane's house in your corresponding outfit with Natalie. You were wearing a white top with a black skirt while Natalie wore a black top with a white skirt. You walked in to the party which had music playing on max volume. People were everywhere, screaming, playing beer pong, or dancing in the living room. 

You were about three drinks in and starting to feel a little buzz when Ilya came running into the room. He was screaming about something one of the guys had said but he stopped in his tracks when he saw you. He lightly whispered something under his breath before walking closer to you. He stumbled a bit and you could tell that he was beyond drunk. 

"Y/N, hi." He slurred. He tried to lean against the counter but slipped and started to fall on you. He accidentally grabbed your boob for balance.

"Uh, Ilya." You chuckled awkwardly.

"Shit, sorry. That's not how I expected to grab your boob for the first time." He admitted. You looked at him, since he still hadn't moved his hand.

"You thought you'd grab my boob?" You questioned, moving his hand away for him. 

"I mean, yeah. I hoped at least. You're fucking hot." He took a sip of a drink that was in his hand. You pushed a piece of hair behind your ear as you took a sip as well. 

"What do you mean?" He looked at you with confusion in his eyes. 

"I have a crush on you." Ilya admitted, he didn't make eye contact with you. He was kicking an empty red solo cup that was on the floor. 

"You, wait what." You stuttered. The alcohol started to kick in, cause you misunderstood what he said. 

"I've had the biggest crush on you since elementary school." He looked you in the eyes this time when he said it. You looked into his eyes, and though he was very drunk, you sensed he was telling the truth. 

"You have a crush on me?" You stuttered. 

"Since the first day of first grade." He leaned in closely and looked deeply into your eyes. You didn't know if it was the alcohol taking over or if it was your real feelings for Ilya. You both leaned in closer to one another.

"Are you about to kiss me?" You whispered.

"Do you want me to?" He whispered back.

"Absolutely." You admitted. Just like that, his lips crashed against yours. Your lips worked in sync as you both deepened the kiss. You couldn't believe you were here kissing one of your best friends, someone that you could never have imagined that you'd be here and making out with Ilya.