~Fight~ Alex Ernst

For @falloutofsummer

"YOU WERE FUCKING FLIRTING WITH HER, ALEX!" You and your boyfriend of one and a half year have been fighting for almost an hour now. You were accusing him of flirting with a girl at a party you two were at, he was trying to convince you that he wasn't but you saw them. The way she giggled and grabbed his arm, and how he didn't pull away.
"FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, (Y/N), I WAS NOT FLIRTING WITH HER!" He finally screamed back. Alex had never raised his voice at you, so this caused you to get scared immediately. You backed up quickly. You knew Alex would never lay a hand on you, but you thought he'd never scream at you either.
"You think I'm going to hit you?!?" Alex questioned. Your body took control and the next thing you realized was that you were out of your shared apartment, back on Hollywood Boulevard.
You walked, and walked, and walked. Your feet were beginning to get tired as you walked further and further away from home. The sounds of the boulevard began to grow louder. Cars honking, people talking, people singing, people yelling. People were everywhere and you began to get anxious as you looked around at the unfamiliar scenery. Just then, it started to rain. "Perfect," You thought to yourself.
You felt a tap on your shoulder, turning around to find your tall, gorgeous boyfriend standing there with a goofy smile on his face.
"You followed me?" You sighed. He gave you a look that read "You, idiot, I love you."
"Of course, you're my girlfriend and I love you. I'm sorry, I noticed she was flirting with me after she touched my arm. You know I'm oblivious to these things. But I told her that you're mine and I'm yours. I would never cheat on you, baby." You hugged him tightly, the love of your life.
You pulled away after a few seconds and looked at his goofy smile which was plastered on his face again.
"What is it?" You giggled.
"I wrote you 365 letters." He stated. You looked at him with puzzled eyes.
"I wrote you everyday for a year." He continued, you finally caught on. He was quoting both of your favorite movie, "The Notebook." So you played along.
"You wrote me?" You questioned.
"Yes... It wasn't over, it still isn't over." And with that, he grabbed your face, kissing you hard. You kissed back and heard people start to whoop and holler as you both kissed passionately in the rain.