~Impress you~ Jonah Antonyan

A/n: I'm gonna try something different and try writing in Jonah's POV

The way her eyes sparkled when she talked about what she was passionate about, how his nose would crinkle when she laughed at a joke someone made, the way her hair fell perfectly in place; everything about her made me love her more.  I couldn't help but look at her, her beauty was so effortless. 

"Jonah, you're staring again." David whispered in my ear. I shook out of my thoughts, looking at David, who was now looking back and forth between me and her. I rubbed my face, embarrassed I had been caught but at least it was by David and not y/n. 

"I can't help it, she is just gorgeous. I want to impress her. Dave, is there any stunts I could do to impress her?" David laughed at my eagerness. 

"I don't think anything you did would impress her." He mentioned, but I had to try. I had to get her attention and I couldn't find the balls to just talk to her. Then I thought of it, I could jump over boxes and try to clear the pool. I explained this idea to David, whose eyes widened.

"You will most likely get hurt, but that would be really good clickbait. Fine, let's do it." David announced that I would be performing a stunt in the backyard and that everyone should head to the back now. Todd, Josh, Jason, Brandon and David surrounded me as David pulled out the camera to film.

"Alright guys, we're here with another stupid idea. This time I promise this was Jonah's idea." I tuned them out as I watched y/n stand by the edge of the pool with Corinna, Liza, and Kristen. This had to work and if it didn't , then there goes my chances of impressing her. 

"Jonah, you're an idiot when she's around." I heard Josh's voice speak up, but continued to watch her. She seemed to be examining the height of the boxes that had been set up.

"He's an idiot even when she's not around." Todd joked, causing the guys to laugh. Everything after that was a blur, and the next thing I knew I was out of the pool with everyone crowding me. I made eye connect with her, she stood behind covering her mouth. Everyone's voices were fuzzy and I couldn't focus in on them. I looked down at my shirt which now had blood soaking through. 

"Crap, let's get Jonah into the hospital. David, let's get that footage into editing." I heard Josh joke as he ushered me out of the backyard towards a car. 

"Wait, where's y/n? I want her to come with me." I muttered to Josh as he sat me down in the backseat of his vehicle. I noticed him nod to David, who then disappeared into the backyard. About two minutes later, out she came. Her legs picking up speed when she saw me in the car, her eyes looking like they were going to cry.

"Okay, we're going to the hospital now. You're going to be okay, Jonah." I heard her whispered as she held tightly onto my hand.

"Did-did I impress you?" I groaned because of the pain. I sensed confusion behind her eyes, she looked over to Josh who just shrugged. 

"Jonah, did you do that stunt for me?" She questioned. I simply nodded my head, embarrassed how it hadn't gone to plan.

"You could've just come up and talked to me, Jonah, instead of going and getting yourself sent to the ER." She giggled. I closed my eyes, I didn't want to face the rejection. But to my surprise, I felt two warm lips lightly brush against my cheek. I opened my eyes to find y/n resting her head on my shoulder as she stroked my hand. 

"So I'm guessing the stunt worked." I chuckled. Her lips curved into a tiny smile, before she looked up at me with her big, e/c eyes. 

"Yes, the stunt worked." She snuggled up against me, making sure she wasn't hurting me. The rest of the ride to the hospital was silent, but I was just happy to have y/n by my side.