It's A Flashbackapalooza

Kouga, Hakkaku, and Ginta were walking around, looking for Kagome. They had run ahead once Inuyasha broke the barrier with his Akai Tessaiga.

"Hey, Kouga. This is the main base of those cats, right? Isn't it dangerous for us to act alone?" Hakkaku asked.

"So, what would you do?" Kouga said.

"Why not join up with Inuyasha and the others," Ginta suggested.

"What did you say!?" Kouga yelled. "You expect me to ask that mutt for help!?"

"No, Kouga, we mean you can offer them your help," Hakkaku said, nervously.

"You think I'm that helpless?" Kouga huffed.

"No... no! We just think it'll be easier to rescue Kagome-nee-san that way," Hakkaku said. Ginta nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, yeah... it's for Nee-san's sake," Ginta said.

"So you're Kouga of the Ookami-youkai Tribe," a gruff voice said. Ginta and Hakkaku flinched and held each other in fear of the new comer.

"He doesn't smell like those cats," Koga observed. The owner of the voice, Rouyakan stepped into view. "You're Rouyakan?" Koga said.

"Eh? You mean Rouyakan, keeper of the forest?" Ginta asked.

"The demon from hell who gobbles up anyone who gets lost," Hakkaku said.

"So, why're you here?" Kouga asked.

"That's what I'd like to ask of you. You're not accompanying Sesshoumaru-sama, are you?" Rouyakan asked.

"Sesshoumaru? Who's that?" Kouga asked.

"You don't know?" Rouyakan asked.

"Nope," Kouga said, crossing his arms.

Sesshoumaru, Katsumi and Jaken had been surrounded by panther-youkais.

"You ordered me to come, and you won't let me see your so-called Oyakata-sama?" Sesshoumaru said.

"You're not very good hosts, are you?" Katsumi said.

"Well, we're just not ready for that yet. So, will my company do?" Toran said.

"Leave this to me, Sesshoumaru-sama. I'll show you the power of the Nintoujou!" Jaken said as he stepped forward, brandishing his staff, with a determined expression on his face.

Fire shot from the staff, heading straight for Toran, but she held her hand out in front of her and sent a blast of icy air back at Jaken, overpowering the flames from his Nintoujou and throwing the imp backwards. The icy air condensed into dangerously sharp ice shards. Jaken glanced up to see the deadly things heading his way, but before they could get close to any of them, Sesshoumaru swept them all aside with a swing of Tokijin. Toran laughed and formed a double-ended ice spear in her hand.

"You sure have a dangerous weapon there," Toran said. Katsumi sweat-dropped.

'I don't want to hear that from you of all people...' Katsumi thought. Toran let out a war cry and attacked. Sesshoumaru stepped forward to meet her, blocking her blow with Tokijin. There were sparks of energy flying as the weapons collided.

"This sure brings back memories... of when we last fought," Toran said. "It ended up in a draw then, but not this time."

"A draw, you say? You just retreated," Sesshoumaru said.

"So, many of your men also died," Toran said. Sesshoumaru pushed her back and fired a blast of youki from his sword, demolishing a hut. Toran had dodged at the last minute.