We're All A Little Mad Here

"Hehehe, Sesshoumaru... you're rather vain, aren't you?" Jakotsu said. He swung his sword at Sesshoumaru. "Actually, you're only just managing to stand, aren't you!? Because of the barrier!" Sesshoumaru gave Jakotsu a sharp look. He held Tokijin up, let Jakotsu's sword wrap around it, and pulled, causing a surprised Jakotsu to be flung through the air, along with his snake-like sword. "Ugh!" Jakotsu grunted when he slammed into the ground. He had managed to land on his feet, in a crouching position, but it still hurt. His sword recoiled, ready for another attack as Sesshoumaru swung around to face him. Sesshoumaru charged again and attacked. "Whoops!" Jakotsu yelped in surprise as he just barely managed to dodge the attack. 'This bastard... he's moving around with a fucking calm face, but... steadily, he's forcing me away from the mountain's barrier. It really is hard on him.' Jakotsu thought. "Hey, Suikotsu! Don't get away from the mountain!" Jakotsu warned him.

"I don't need you to tell me that," Suikotsu said. "When that 'Kanna' kid showed us an image of these three, goldilocks here definitely looked like a youkai, but she's just a weak human right now. I'm not about to give up an advantage, now hurry up and kill that snobbish bastard! I'm itching to kill this brat, you see."

"!" Rin gasped, scared.

"You understand, eh? If you mess up, that brat has no life," Jakotsu said to Sesshoumaru. "Of course, that'll be happening sooner or later anyway!"

"Don't you touch her!" Katsumi growled. 'I have to think of something... they clearly don't intend to let Rin live...' she thought anxiously.

"Shut up, you. You've been holding your sword this whole time, how's about you put it down now?" Suikotsu said. 'I couldn't kill those fucking brats in the village because of the doctor... but... this time for sure...' Suikotsu thought.

"Sesshoumaru-sama... Katsumi-nee..." Rin said, scared as Suikotsu pressed his claws closer to her neck. Katsumi snapped. She lowered her head, as if in defeat.

"... You said you wanted me to throw away my sword?" Katsumi said. "In that case..." Katsumi held her sword in front of her parallel to the ground. She dropped it. "You'd better be ready to catch it!" Katsumi yelled as she kicked the sword, just before it hit the ground, and sent it flying straight at Suikotsu, pointy tip first. It hit him in the shoulder; the shock of what had just happened caused him to drop Rin. Suikotsu stared down at the short sword that was now piercing through his shoulder.

"Come on, Rin!" Katsumi yelled as she pulled Rin to her feet.

"You bitch!" Suikotsu yelled as he pulled Katsumi's sword out of his shoulder and lunged at them.

"Run!" Katsumi yelled as she nudged Rin forward. Suikotsu swiped at them. "Get down!" Katsumi yelled as she gabbed Rin and ducked, shielding her, as they dodged Suikotsu's attack. Suikotsu slashed at them again, but Katsumi managed to block the blow by using her sword's sheath at the last minute. Suikotsu smirked as she struggled to hold him back.

"Sesshoumaru-sama!" Rin cried, scared Suikotsu would hurt Katsumi again. Sesshoumaru glanced back at them before focusing on the attack Jakotsu had just sent his way.

'Same style... huh?' Sesshoumaru observed. Sesshoumaru rushed forward, just as he had done every time before, but this time, he threw his sword behind him.

'Wha... He threw the away the sword...!?' Jakotsu thought in surprise.

WHACK!

Tokijin had pierced straight through Suikotsu's armor, right through his heart. Suikotsu went limp, and Katsumi kicked him away. Sesshoumaru continued to charge towards Jakotsu. The sword wrapped around him, and managed to scratch his arm and cut mokomoko-sama, but the damage was all superficial, and Sesshoumaru pushed forward and thrust his hand all the way through Jakotsu's torso. Jakotsu didn't even have any time to react. He too went limp, still hanging on Sesshoumaru's arm.