The Other Woman Who Loved Sesshoumaru (Part 3)

"Sesshoumaru-sama, please acknowledge all that I have done until this day," Sara said as she held Tessaiga out to him.

"Hmph... So, that is your true form?" Sesshoumaru said coldly as he stared at Sara.

Katsumi glanced at Sesshoumaru. Other than the red eyes, Katsumi didn't notice any other changes in Sara's form, so she didn't know why Sesshoumaru had reacted that way... although, she did get the feeling that Sara had somehow become more dangerous... and she could smell Inuyasha approaching them... maybe that's why he was in such a bad mood. Sara stopped walking towards them.

"True form?" Sara said, confused. "What do you mean, Sesshoumaru-sama?"

"There you are!" Inuyasha yelled as he arrived on the scene and immediately leapt at Sara.

"Hah! It's Inuyasha," Sara said, smirking with a dark look in her eyes. Katsumi stared at Sara. There was definitely something wrong here.

"Sankon-tessou!" Inuyasha yelled as he tried to attack, but Sesshoumaru intervened. He drew Tokijin and swiped his sword at Inuyasha, knocking him back with the sword's kenatsu. It looked like Sesshoumaru was attacking Inuyasha, but Katsumi knew that Sesshoumaru had actually swung his sword slower on purpose. He was just warning Inuyasha to back off. Inuyasha flew backwards, but he flipped over and managed to land on his feet. Inuyasha held his now minorly injured shoulder.

"So, you're gonna get in the way, Sesshoumaru!?" Inuyasha yelled.

"You will not lay a finger on her," Sesshoumaru said. Katsumi's eyes widened. She knew Sesshoumaru must've had a reason for saying that, and it probably had something to do with the creepy vibe she was getting from Sara, but it still upset her to hear it. Sara smirked at her. A vein throbbed on Katsumi's head as she gave Sara her brilliant, but menacing 'I'm smiling, but in reality, I'm going to kill you if you piss me off any more' shit-eating grins. Sara flinched, but regained her composure.

"She is none of your concern," Sesshoumaru told Inuyasha.

"She does have his sword though..." Katsumi said. Sesshoumaru glanced sideways at her. Katsumi knew full well that he didn't like to hear Tessaiga referred to as 'Inuyasha's sword,' but she just couldn't seem to control her sarcasm whenever she was in one of her dark moods.

"No way! Like Katsumi said, I'm gonna get Tessaiga back! Hijin-kessou!" Inuyasha yelled as he attacked again.

"Yeah, but I didn't say to fight Sesshoumaru-sama for it, did I?" Katsumi said as Sesshoumaru blocked Inuyasha's attack with his sword. One of the blades of blood bounced of the sword and flew towards Katsumi's head.

"Whoa!" Katsumi yelled as she ducked. The blade continued flying, right into Sara, and cut off her arm.

"!" Sara said, grunting in pain. Youkais began emerging from what was left of her severed arm. They flew at Inuyasha and wrapped themselves around him tightly, like a boa constrictor.

"Inuyasha!" Katsumi said, worried about her friend, despite how he had treated her before.

"Curse you, Inuyasha! I shall send you to your death!" Sara said.

"Oh, no you don't!" Katsumi said as she lunged at Sara. Sara released more youkais, and they managed to catch and constrict Katsumi too. "Ugh, gross!" Katsumi said in disgust. One of them was slimy. Sesshoumaru turned to face Sara.

"Do not reveal anymore of your disgusting self to me!" Sesshoumaru said in a cold tone of voice that could freeze fire.

"Sesshoumaru-sama..." Sara said, sounding hurt. Katsumi and Inuyasha continued to struggle against the youkais restraining them. Sara glared down at Katsumi. "This is your fault! Because of you...!" Sara yelled angrily as she made the youkais holding Katsumi squeeze her body tighter before sinking their fangs into her.