Plan: Trick Blaze into Being Honest with Us and Trusting Us Bc we Miss her.

Chapter 13

Axel

"Axel!" She screams even using her hands to amplify the sound.

"Gooo Axel!" She's wearing my letterman shouting my name at our football game as if it is the most natural thing she could do.

Her hair falls in soft waves around her shoulders as she pale skin contrasts her natural dark pink lips and dark brown eyes.

There is a sudden pull of possessiveness as she shouts my name again in the video and I can't help but smile as her cheeks turn red while she mumbles 'he can't even hear me, why am I doing this?'

Jackson laughs in the background before the video stops.

I hear her footsteps march into the room as she follows Mr. Williams to his desk where I am standing. I slide out the headphones and lock my phone before slipping it into my pocket.

"What the fuck do you mean?" She snaps and Mr. Williams can't hide his grin.

He sees her almost like a daughter, probably because he just found out his wife is having a girl. He's got a soft spot for her. We all seem to.

"I mean what I said. I don't care how many packets you do, I still want you to have Axel as your tutor."

"Why?" She growls at him and he raises an eyebrow towards me as if asking if this is what I really want.

Signing I speak up, "because you'll fail without my help," I tell her even though I know that is not true. I'm actually curious as to why she is even failing history we have moved into government structure and it's pretty basic information.

"I decline the offer," she snaps at Mr. Williams ignoring me completely.

"Not an options," Mr. Williams says with a fake tight-lipped smile. He's been in a bad mood ever since Friday's game. We won, but barely. Honestly for us, it was a shit show.

"I'll drop the class," she counters.

"You'll have to stay another year," he says right back and that shuts her up.

With a tired sigh, she runs her hand through her hair as if she is overwhelmed or stressed. Curiously I move closer to watch her facial features better.

With eyes still closed she mumbles, "fine," and Mr. Williams claps his hands together loudly.

"Perfect let me get the packets and study guides," he says stepping out to go to the teacher workroom.

In reality, I had asked him to let me talk to her alone after she accepted. I thought it would be like pulling teeth trying to get her to talk to me. But the second he steps out her eyes shoot open and find me staring at her.

"Why are you doing this?" She snaps once we are alone.

I smile unable to deny how much I enjoy frustrating her, "I have no idea what you are talking about," I say with a shrug and she narrows her eyes at me.

"Cut the crap Gray," she says using my last name causing my smile to drop and a frown to take over. I quickly realize I don't like it when she doesn't call me by my name. She is trying to disassociate I get it but I only want to hear my first name out of her mouth.

But more than anything I don't want to be called his name.

"I know you are behind this, I just don't get why?" She says and my frown deepens.