Chapter 1~Do Not Call Me Inny!

For once, I wish Hayley wouldn't call me Inny! She always calls me Inny, and never Innocence or Inn. Briar, Ali, Joey, Cody, Jinxed and Dessa always call me Inn or Innocence. But mom and dad....they piss me off so fucking mush when they call me Innocence Drowned. Even though that's my name, they only say that when I'm around water. FUUUCCKKK MY LIIIFFEEE!!!!!! At least my friend Toby doesn't do that shit. He's my age, goes to the same school, in all of the same classes, and even calls me...hehe.....he even calls me "sweetheart". I think I might like him.

I'm actually 14 now. I love the way I am, the way I look, and who my friends are. I can't say I love my family that much though. My mom was Karlee Brand. She still is, but she just gave me my dad's last name. My dad is Ben Drowned. Yes, I said Ben Drowned. I love my dad to death only because I spend most of my time with him. But we've grown distant lately. He's always fighting with mom. And mom's always depressed. She kind of doesn't know I exist anymore.

But that's why I'm with my friends the rest of the time. Briar is my best friend in the whole world. We are exactly alike. My friend Hayley, she's pretty annoying some of the time. But we are still pretty good friends. Ali is Hayley's twin sister. They don't look a lot alike though. Jinxed is actually My brother, Christian. He's so amazing. Cody is Ali's exboyfriend, but he's still my friend. Joey is Briar's brother. Ali, Briar, Hayley and I, we are the true best friends. Joey, Jinxed, Cody and Toby, they are the best friends too. We all just hang out all the time. But Toby prefers to stay next to me. He has Touretts, and prefers to stay away from a lot of people. But not around my friends. He's always nervous. I can tell by the way he acts. He always ticks, and stutters. All the time.

Today, he was acting extremely weird. "Hey Inny! Toby's acting really really weird!" Hailey yells. I slap her, and tackle her to the ground. "Quit calling me that!" I snap. A) She was yelling when I was right next to her. B) She called me Inny again. Never call me Inny. Ever. Not ever in amillion years. ------------------------------------------------------ Hey guys!!! Like my first chapter? I bet you do. My next chapter really isn't a chapter. Its a discription of all the characters except Ben, Toby, and the other coming creepypastas. I love you all!!

~Piper the killer~

P.S. Did you figure out my name? I even added my brother's name in there too! I just changed how mine was written.