Chapter 10~ Two Years Later part 1

(Innocence's p.o.v)

It's been two years since we ran away. I still get calls from Jeff and Clocky. The last one I got from Clocky said that she wanted me to call her or text her that we were okay. I left her a message that said we were fine and that we weren't going to come back. I'm getting calls and texts from Jeff daily. Toby's family is the same way. We live with his cousin, Jana. Jana is so sweet and nice. I really like her. To be honest, I really miss dad. Mom was killed last year. She was found in a lake. I assumed dad did it because he always drowns his victims. I started going by Innocence Drowned because I wanted to remember my dad. They make fun of me in school, but I don't care. I'm 15 now and so is Toby. My old friends aren't my friends anymore except Briar. Her and her new boyfriend, Xavier are my only friends left. Toby and I have been distant lately because I found out that he's been talking to another girl. But I don't know if it was my imagination. "Inn, it's your two year anniversary tomorrow! Why not celebrate?" Briar comforts. We're at school at lunch. Toby sits on the other side of Xavier and I sit on the side that's free of Briar. "Let's talk about it later!" I groan. After lunch, I leave school property to be alone. It's time to see how the family is. I walk into the woods and transport to my old house. "Guys look!" I hear. The door swings open and Masky comes running out. He hugs me tight. "Innocence!" I hear. I look up, and see Jeff. Dad runs out and picks me up. "Sweetie, I missed you so much!" he cries. I hug him back. But I push him off and walk towards Jeff. "Can you guys go away for a bit? We need to talk," I say, grabbing Jeff's arm. Dad and everyone else walk inside. "You're a liar," Jeff cries. I hug him. "I had to lie. Jeff, I'm sorry!" I say. "You're sorry! Sorry doesn't explain why you left me for that idiot!" Jeff yells. Because I couldn't control it, I tackle him to the ground and kiss him passionately. Jeff kisses back and starts to tug at my hair. I moan and wrap my legs around him. I will get revenge for Toby cheating on me! I pull Jeff to his feet. "Come on!" I say, racing towards town. We transport into town. I run straight to the house I live in, Jeff right behind me. I race to the room me and Toby shared, and lock the door once Jeff enters. "What about school?" Jeff asks. "Not out for another two hours," I say, pulling him to me. "What about Toby?" Jeff asks. "He cheated on me," I say. Jeff suddenly takes off his hoodie. "What are we doing?" he asks. I smirk, and take out his knife. I cut his shirt down the middle. "Revenge," I say, sitting on top of Jeff. I kiss him. He kisses me, then rolls over so I'm under him. He sits me up against the wall. "Do you have any idea how much I wanted this?" Jeff says, pulling off my shirt. He starts to kiss my neck. "I've *kiss* wanted this *kiss* so long*kiss* and now *kiss* I'm getting it" he says in between kisses. He finds my sweet spot and starts to suck on it. I moan and accidentally bite through my lip. Jeff moves to my mouth and starts to suck on my bottom lip. Blood from the bite runs down my face and neck. Jeff licks it in one straight line, touching my sweet spot. "Oh!" I moan. I find my hands going down to Jeff's belt. Soon, it comes loose, and I pull it off. (so yes I'm adding a little rated r stuff but there will be more throughout the story. I already planned it out. So if you're one of those people who loves rated r stuff, you'll love this chapter a lot. Romance between Inn and Jeff and Inn and Toby. Enjoy!!) Jeff pulls my shorts down, and then my underwear. He starts licking my you-know-what. I moan louder. "Jeff! Oh god!" I moan. Jeff pulls me down. He starts to suck my sweet spot again. He puts his hand on my you-know-what. I try my hardest not to scream. Jeff covers my mouth with(this is creepy) duct tape. He pulls me tight to him. He licks my neck and sucks my sweet spot again. After that, he starts to suck on my you-know-what. To be continued...

————————————————— Hey guys! Hopefully you like this chapter though it might be short. But it should be long. Comment, read and vote!! love you all!!

~Piper the killer~