Chapter 12~ I'm So Sick

(Inn's p.o.v)

After the movie, I feel like going for another sex round. No, Innocence. Why do you think mom and dad named you that? Because you were so innocent! "So...how'd you like the movie?" Toby asks, sitting a few feet away from me. I start to fell abandoned. "It was good," I say, softly. Toby looks at me trying to look in my eyes. "Innocence, I'm sorry for cheating on you. Okay? It was a mistake and I should've been thinking about you," he says. Wait, he did cheat on me? That mother fucker! "Who was she?" I snap. Toby reaches for my hand. "Don't funcking touch me! Who was she!?" I growl. Toby puts his head in his hands. I hear his small gasps for air, and see his shaking. "I'm sorry," he says. "Who?" I growl. Toby quickly pulls his hands off his face, wet with tears. "B-Briar," he whispers. I stand up. "How could you!?" I cry. Toby stands up. "She forced me! I'm not the one who did anything! She kissed me! I never did anything because I love you, god damnit!" Toby screams. I begin to cry, and I run out the door. After running a few minutes, I stop. I sit by a tree and just cry. "I don't deserve this!" I scream. Then, I feel arms around me. They felt like Toby's. "Stop crying. I love too much to let you get hurt again! I will never ever hurt you like that!" Toby whispers in my ear. Still crying, I hug him. He holds me in his lap and kisses my cheek. Here comes the sex crave. I kiss Toby. He pulls away, and then laughs. "What are you doing?" he giggles. I wrap my arms around him. "I'm getting what I want," I say. I kiss him passionately. Toby pulls at my hair. I try pulling off his shirt. "Wait! Let's go home to do this," he says. I (no joke) jump on his back. "You're giving me a piggyback ride," I command. He takes me back to the house. We run to our room and lock the door. "Are you sure you wanna go through with this?" Toby asks me. I nod, and pull him into a kiss. He kisses back, and pushes me against the wall. (Rated R shit's going down now!) He goes down to my neck. He finds my sweet spot and starts to suck on it. I moan. I pull his shirt off. He helps me with mine. "Are you positive?" Toby asks. I nod. He starts to pull down my shorts. I giggle and bend down. I kiss his head and grab the closest thing I can find to keep my from scratching the walls. Toby pulls off my underwear, and licks my you-know-what. I moan and kick the wall on accident. "Damnit!" I say in my head. I pull Toby up to my face and kiss him. We fall and he rolls over so I'm under him. Toby sits me up and licks my sweet spot. "Fuck!" I whisper in pleasure. Toby takes off his pants. He starts to push into me, and I hold his head to mine. "God damnit! It feels amazing!" I cry. Toby licks my lips giving him access to my mouth. I pull away and smile. "Are you gonna finish?" I whisper only loud enough for him to hear me. Toby starts to finish. (sorry but I'm going to make them talk during this so yeah) I moan like crazy. "Come on! Don't stop! Oh god, go harder! Slower! Oh...Toby!" I cry. I suddenly snap. Toby stops and we sit there for a bit. "I love you," I whisper. Toby pulls his pants back on. I pull a long sweatshirt over me and get new clothes. It was getting late so I put on some underwear and a baggy T-shirt. Me and Toby lay in bed in the dark just staring at each other. "I love you, too, Innocence. I'll never leave you. Not even if you love someone else. There's no way I'm leaving your side!" Toby whispers, pulling me into his bear chest. You gotta admit, he was wikid hot without a shirt on.

I kiss his cheek. "What do we do tomorrow?" I ask. Toby shrugs. "I don't care just as long as we're together," he says. I smile, and wrap my arms around his neck. "Don't leave me ever," I say. Soon, I drift off into a deep sleep. -------------------------------------------------------------- Hey guys! I hope you don't mind the rated R-ness. I just thought I try something new. Comment, vote, and read!! Love you all!!

~Piper the killer~