Chapter 11~ Two Years Later part 2

(Innocence's p.o.v)

(The rated R shit is still going on. So get comfy. And for best effect, play the song Innocent High by Blood On The Dance Floor right now. I'll tell you when to trunk it off) Jeff tries to pull off my bra. I take his hands and place them on my stomach. I take the tape off of my mouth. "It can be yours, if you want," I say. Jeff smirks and pushes his you-know-what into mine. I groan in pleasure. "Yes! Come on!" I moan. He pushes in further. It makes me shake in enjoyment. "Like that?" Jeff laughs. He takes his you-know-what out and I grab it. *skipping this part* Jeff groans as he pushes it back in. "Oh god! Oh, don't stop! It feels so good!" I cry. Jeff starts to suck my sweet spot. I have never felt so good in my life. He licks my lips, getting access into my mouth. He reaches around and unclips my bra. Jeff pulls it off and goes down to my neck. He pulls me close so he can feel my body on his. Once he pulls away from my neck, he starts to tease me lightly. "Oh, baby! Please, don't stop! This is the best thing I ever felt! Come on!" I command. Jeff pulls me down further so he can bend down to my you-know-what and start to suck on it. This is when I snap. We both feel we had successfully did it. (If Innocent High hasn't ended yet, stop it now.)

I pull on different clothes and Jeff pulls his on. I unlock the door so he can leave. The time was 3:25. "Shit! Go now!" I yell. Jeff runs out of the house. Toby would be home in 10 minutes. I wait those 10 minutes perfectly, cleaning up the mess me and Jeff made. I had 3 minutes til Toby walks through the door. I cover myself with the blanket on the bed. Toby walks in. "Innocence, I'm sorry. Tera started talking to me first!" Toby yells. I nod. "I know. I love you," I say, kissing him. Toby kisses back. We start to watch Because Of Winn-Dixie. After the movie, I feel like going through another sex round. ———————————————— Hey guys! This is just the second part of rated R stuff. Comment, read & vote! love you all!!

~Piper the killer~