Chapter 13~Crossing The Line Between Love

(Inn's p.o.v)

"Inn, wake up!" I hear. I open my eyes and see Jana looking at me. "There's no school today. It's 12:00. Jeez you can sleep in late," she giggles. I sit quotev and look around. Where's Toby? Maybe he's just downstairs. "Come on! I made you late breakfast," Jana says. I pull on my pink and black skull hoodie and some capris. I walk downstairs and fund a breakfast sandwich on the table. "Yum! I love those!" I say. I start to eat. The taste was awesome. Toby walks in and kisses my forehead. "Hey. How'd you sleep?" he asks. Quickly, I swallow the food in my mouth. "It was okay. Did you know you're a total bed hog?" I laugh. Toby chuckles. "So I've been told. Many times already," he says. I nod and finish the food on mg plate. Later on, I get into the shower and get dressed. Today is a good day to go for a walk. "I'll be back!" I call. I walk out the door and walk towards the school park. I sit on a swing. "Hey there!" I hear. I turn around and see...oh no... Paige Dessen. I hate her. "What do you want, Dessen?" I growl. Paige sits next to me and smiles. "I saw you and thought that we could be friends again. Please?" she begs. Paige used to be my best friend. She betrayed me and said that we're not friends because I was a slutty bitch. So I just stopped talking to her. "No. I'm not going to be your friend because of what you said," I tell her. Paige frowns. "Go away!" I snap. Paige begins to cry. She runs away. "Thank god that bitch is gone," I say to myself. After getting bored, I begin to sing. "You can take everything I have. You can break everything I am. Like I'm made of glass. Like I'm made of paper. Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper..." I sing.

Soon, my phone rings. How the duck...It was Jeff? I answer it. "Not now, Jeff. I really just need some space. And I'm still confused on what's happening with Toby and I seriously just need time to figure this all out," I say. I hang up before he could even say a word. "Inn, I'm behind you. You don't need to freak like that," I hear. I look behind me and see Jeff. "Jeff, please. Go away just seriously!" I say. Jeff stops my swing and pulls me  off. "Jeff let me go!" I say. I start to kick, scratch and hit him. "Sorry, Inn. But I told your dad I'd bring you home and you're not cooperating! It has to be this way!" he growls. I struggle to get away even more. Once we get into the woods, Jeff grabs me by the neck. "Listen bitch! You're going back no matter what! Do you want me to make you like Jane!?!" Jeff growls. The dad instinct starts to kick in. But this is where it gets a little off.

I instantly twist Jeff's arm and push him to the ground. My eyes begin to glow red like dad's do. My hair grows a bit and I become drenched in water from nowhere. "Hehe...Time for you to drown!" I yell. A lake majically appears under Jeff. He falls in and starts to struggle. I suddenly realize that he was like my brother my whole life. I pull him out and everything goes back to normal except that I'm still soaked. "Inn! What's going on!?" I hear. I turn around and see Toby. This isn't going to end well. ------------------------------------------------------------- Hey guys!! So I am dedicating this chapter to @MissNyctophillia for following me!! Read, comment, vote and follow!! Love you all!!
~Piper the killer~