Chaper 6~ Fuck You, Daddy!

(Innocence's p.o.v)

Dad walks in with a knife with blood on it. "You're not taking my daughter away from me!" he yells, stabbing Christian in the shoulder. I begin to cry. I push Clocky away from me. "Christian, no!" I cry. Clocky grabs my dad by the neck and I run to Christian's side. "Is there any way I can help?" Toby asks. I nod. "You get his arms! I'll get his feet! Uncle Slendy, open you're door! We need to help him!" I cry. Slendy opens the door to his room, and me and Toby set Christian down on the bed. I grab a sewing kit and begin to stitch Christian's wounds up. Once they are sewed up, I run out of the room covered in blood. I look around and see that everyone except Jeff is trying to hold dad down. Then I see Jeff holding his shoulder which had a huge stab wound in it. "Jeff!" I cry. I run to his side, and pull him into Slendy's room to sew it up. Toby, Slendy and Christian leave the room so they could calm dad down.

After sewing up Jeff's wound, we sit there in silence. "Jeff, are you okay?" I ask, breaking the awkwardness. Jeff takes my chin in his hand and turns my face towards his. "What matters is, Are you okay? I promised you I would never let you get hurt. And I mean it!" Jeff says. I nod and kiss Jeff's forehead. I always liked Jeff like that. I remember that he was my first ever boyfriend.

*Flashback*

I was in my room against the door, crying. Christian ran away, and he was my only family. "Innocence! It's Jeff. Let me in, please?" Jeff begs. After seeing the pocket knife in my bag, I grab it and hold it to my neck. "You can come in. TO WATCH ME DIE!" I cry. Jeff busts the door open and grabs the knife out of my hand. He holds me tight, as I cry. We fall to the ground. "Innocence, don't do that!" Jeff cries. Suddenly, I feel the scaredness in his voice. "Jeff! Don't let me go!" I plead. Jeff takes my chin in his hand. "I will never leave you. I promise!" he says. I grab him by the head and kiss him. He kisses me back. It turns into a make out session. But I pull away because I hear mom calling for me. I just sit there with Jeff holding me in his arms. I wanted to stay like that.

*End of flashback*

Jeff slowly pulls my face closer. He kisses me passionately. I kiss back. But I pull away because the door opens. "Innocence, Clocky wants you," Toby says. I nod, and leave the room. Clocky picks me up and holds me tight. "Hey, you wanna know something?" she asks. I look at her. "I love you so much. You're like my own daughter if I had any. Wanna stay in my room tonight?" she says. I nod, and let her carry me to my room. I pick out a tank top and some shorts to wear for bed. I change and leave with Clocky still holding me. "Clocky, give me my daughter!" Dad yells. Clocky shakes her head. "Ben, you almost killed your son infront of her! That isn't being a good parent!" Clocky yells. Dad punches Clocky and grabs me. He runs out the door and into the backyard. He sits in the shed with me on his lap. "Innocence, I am so sorry I've been neglecting you. I promise from now on, I will spend all my time with you like we used to do," he says. But I push him off. "Dad, you almost killed Christian and Jeff! You think I'm okay with that! But I'm not!" I yell. Quickly, I run back inside and climb into bed with Clocky. "I love you, Clocky," I cry. Clocky wraps her arms around me. "I love you too, Inn," Clocky says. This day was by far the worst day ever. Why can't dad be nice to me?-------------------------------------------------- Hey guys! I'm sorry that I wasn't updating this story as much as I used to. But I mean come on. It's summer. So, I'm gonna turn this over to Jeff because he does my endings now! (bold-jeff)
Hey guys! I helped Piper majorly on this chapter! So I hope you guts enjoy it. And if you don't, then you'll GO TO SLEEP! But I won't do that. So, comment, vote, and Piper loves y'all and all that crap. So enjoy this chapter!
~Jeff and Piper the killers~