Chapter 4~Dessa's Accident

Dessa was new. She's not much of my friend, but she's my friend. She's in love with creepypasta. I take that as offensive because I live with most of the creepypasta. Her favorite is Ticci Toby. She always talks about Ticci Toby. I have no clue who the fuck Ticci Toby is. That's why I thought long and hard that night. Who was Ticci Toby? How come mom or dad never told me?

Once I wake up, I jump out of bed. I leave my room. Clocky, Masky, Eyeless Jack, Hoodie, Sally, Jeff, Slendy, Christian, Smile, Grinny, mom and dad were sitting on the couch and floor. Why? "What?" I ask. Mom starts crying, and dad tries to stop her. "Karlee, stop. Just be glad it's not Innocence," dad whispers. I begin to panick. "What happened?" I ask once more. Jeff reaches for me. "Inn, I'm sorry. Your friend, Dessa? She's dead," he says. Suddenly, I feel sick. How? Dessa couldn't possibly be dead.

I push Jeff away. "No, that's impossible! I don't believe you!" I yell. Then I run out of the house. I was lucky I had a tank top and shorts on. It was hot. Next thing I know, I'm in a lake. Knowing I can't swim, I panick as I go under. "He...help...m...me! Some...body!" I panick. I feel arms wrap around me. Then I'm pulled out. I look at the person who saved me. Then I hug him. "Uhh....are you okay?" he asks. That voice I think, where have I heard it before? I look up to see that his face was mostly covered by orange goggles and some kind of cloth thing with a smile with teeth showing was stitched into it. He wore a brown hoodie with darkly striped sleeves and it had a blue hood. He had plain black and white sneakers and blue jeans on. Wait...black and white sneakers? They look like...Toby's! "Toby?" I whisper. Whoever it was shook his head yes. Suddenly, I pull off his cloth thing that covered his mouth and kiss him. Toby kisses back. But I pull away. "I'm sorry. Just...you saved me from drowning. And we both know I can't swim," I giggle. Toby nods, and I see he has two hatchets hanging from the belt loops on his jeans. But I don't mind. I don't kill but I don't mind. Toby and I walk around for a little while. We come across a body. But this wasn't some body. It was Dessa's body. "DESSA! NO!" I cry. Toby looks at me nervously. "What!?" I cry. Then, he dashes off.

(Toby's p.o.v)

I killed her friend. How could I? Innocence was my favorite. I liked her more than anything. Hell, I love her. Ben doesn't deserve for her to be his daughter! She deserves to be mine for the taking!  Her family treats her like shit. But...I know she feels different from me. But all I wanna know is why. But I stop running and go back. I couldn't leave her there alone. Innocence comes into my sight. "Toby! why did you run off!?" she yells, running towards me. I look down. How will I explain this to her? ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey guys! I hope you like my new chapter! It took some extra work but it's all good. Sorry I haven't been updating my other stories. I've been reading Sky Is The Limit. It's the sequal to Blood Flow. And I love Blood Flow. So I will be updating my other books. Just one chapter at a time so if you like to read my books, then you guys will be pleased. Love you all!!

~Piper the killer~